We're not keeping Cruz, no way.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    There are 20+ inhouse free agents and we can't sign them all.
    Yup, will be fun to watch what happens over the next few weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
      As I have been saying, Nicks is more valuable to this offense than the slot guy is.

Slot guys are almost plug and play in this system and you can get a 900+ yard guy.

The outside receiver that forces double teams and STILL gets open? Incredibly hard to find.
      Even past getting open when doubled, Nicks can still make the play when covered​.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
        Even past getting open when doubled, Nicks can still make the play when covered​.
        Yes he can.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
          Yup, will be fun to watch what happens over the next few weeks
          They have until March 12th before other teams can approach our players
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Keeping the fan in me suppressed, this time of year is very exciting. Getting the roster right and balancing the financial side of things is the key to making another run. Most teams have cap issues and all teams are trying to maximize the talent on their roster. We have a great front office and I view this period in the year as another opportunity for us to compete and win. Go Blue!!
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

exactly, we better start locking people up if we plan on having them next year

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                exactly, we better start locking people up if we plan on having them next year
                They're working on it.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

There are 20+ inhouse free agents and we can't sign them all.
                  I know that..I know how it works but it would be nice to keep them together

Comment

• Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                    I know that..I know how it works but it would be nice to keep them together
                    I agree, I just don't know how they'll get it done

Comment

I agree, I just don't know how they'll get it done
                      not sure either my friend..but that's why Jerry Reese and his staff are paid the big bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                        not sure either my friend..but that's why Jerry Reese and his staff are paid the big bucks
                        That is a fact

Comment

• What could we realistically offer both of them to be able to keep both?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElIteManning10 View Post
                            What could we realistically offer both of them to be able to keep both?
                            Hard to tell with so many free agents also need to be handled. Maybe $5 - 6M
                            Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-03-2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Are we talking about guys we have to bring back this year or future deals for JPP etc? As far as this year goes, there are only 2 people I believe we NEED back.. Beatty is the biggest in my opinion and Bennett (we have nothing for TE). I would love to have KP back, but I believe we can replace him.

Comment

Hard to tell with so many free agents also needs to be handled. Maybe $5 - 6M
                                I think its going to take 7 or 8 each to keep them

Comment

Working...
                                X