We're not keeping Cruz, no way.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We're still grasping at straws. What we do know is John Mara said it was "too much, right now." We all assumed "right now" was a reference to the Cruz camp coming down in their expectations, whcih is still probably the case. But it could also mean the team doesn't yet have the CAP space, which they are now working on. Cutting Boley would almost bring them to even I think.
    Killa's comment said that CRUZ asked for Fitzgerald money, which is not true at all.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• If we do lose Cruz

I'm really hoping we don't, but if we do, should we go after Steve Smith? The Rams signed Titus Young and could possibly cut SS, should we go after him? Even if we keep Cruz, we should still go after him. I know he plays the same spot as Cruz but he knows the system and could be a nice addition. Thoughts?

Comment

• NO.

Comment

• eh boy..

Comment

• This topic came up a couple weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the answer will still be about 99% NO.
            # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

• not another Cruz thread..

Comment

• I love salsa time. NO!
                2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanNC View Post
                  I'm really hoping we don't, but if we do, should we go after Steve Smith? The Rams signed Titus Young and could possibly cut SS, should we go after him? Even if we keep Cruz, we should still go after him. I know he plays the same spot as Cruz but he knows the system and could be a nice addition. Thoughts?
                  Steve Smith? You have to be kidding. He started a total of 3 games in the last two years and only played in 18.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• AM I THE ONLY GIANTS FAN WORRIED ABOUT US LOSING VICTOR CRUZ?

So the word on the street is his agent is asking for a lot of money. The Giants are already crunching numbers as it is so let's say we do lose him. I honestly don't think Hakeem can carry our receiver core on his own. I do believe we have great depth at the position but there is no other V Cruz on our team so I'm a a bit worried. I know were doing some cuts here and there but Victor is pretty much the bread and butter to our offense if we dont get him signed where will that leave us?

Comment

• I think everyone would be sad to see V Cruz go elsewhere. But if it happens, it won't be the end of the world (or the end of the Giants for that matter.)
                      Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

• Yes and no. How much are we talking that he wants? I say pay the man BUT does just 2 seasons of 80+ catches, 1000+ yds, and 9-10 TDs = a salary like Fitz or Megatron? I mean don't get me wrong Cruz is awesome, and I love that we have him but does he really merit the kind of salary those guys get?

Comment

• no way we let cruz go anywere
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• I think he has the potential to get to that level, he's not there yet but it would be good to have that kind of talent in our receiving core. I dont think he deserves a huge salary like some of the more elite receivers get. I think its more of his agent pushing the higher bid than him. He's from Jersey, the Giants gave him his first shot and I think above anything else he has loyalty and wants to remain a Giant. But money talks, im sure there's some desperate team in dire need of a receiver that would pay him a ridiculous salary....

Comment

• NO! I love salsa time!
                              2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                              2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                              3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                              4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                              5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                              6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                              7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

• Yes I'm worried about losing Cruz, but i'm MORE worried about losing Beatty.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X