No announcement yet.

We're not keeping Cruz, no way.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some mods need to take a thread merging 101 course.

In all seriousness, it's getting a little difficult to follow threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      Your wife and daughter would explain to you that your Blackberry is a mobile device
      I'll let you in on a little secret..... I already knew what a mobile device was.
      (Although I'm sure you already knew that)
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
        Some mods need to take a thread merging 101 course.

Wait a minute....there are "thread merging" classes?

Sounds like an easy A.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I'll let you in on a little secret..... I already knew what a mobile device was.
          (Although I'm sure you already knew that)
          You were the only person I would bet didn't need me in red
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
            Some mods need to take a thread merging 101 course.

Just like many posters need to take "do not make an effulence of duplicate thread" classes.

Comment

You were the only person I would bet didn't need me in red
              Yes but there actually might be posters who thought it was true.

Comment

Yes but there actually might be posters who thought it was true.
                No denying that lmao
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  Just like many posters need to take "do not make an effulence of duplicate thread" classes.
                  It's a no win situation.

Comment

It's a no win situation.
                    Yup. You know how when you move threads it leaves a marker thread saying it was moved? Do these boards have something like that for merged threads? Or and indicator for the thread that will tell people that the thread contains merged threads? That might help in the confusion.

Comment

Yup. You know how when you move threads it leaves a marker thread saying it was moved? Do these boards have something like that for merged threads? Or and indicator for the thread that will tell people that the thread contains merged threads? That might help in the confusion.
                      Yes, we have that ability, however, again for those on mobile devices, the redirects take up the same amount of page space as the thread(s) they are replacing. Some have said just delete duplicate threads. However, is that really fair to the OP? And they we get the "nazi", "gestapo", BS.

I can guarantee you we can leave it alone and we will then see "this again?", "can't you read?", etc.
                      Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-08-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        Giants better get to damn work. Cruz is the real deal. I said that last year and everyone was all like "It was just one year though." Well, now its 2 years in a row. He is our best WR because Nicks CAN NOT STAY HEALTHY! Id rather use Randle to replace Nicks. Cruz's are hard to find. Dude is humble, and well spoken, and a hell of a WR. This would be like losing Steve Smith all over again. There goes Eli's security blanket.

It's nice that Cruz is "well spoken" and all, but you don't necessarily have to be articulate with your wordage to snare passes and score touchdowns. I'll take "Opie" from Family Guy if he can find the end zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jiffy Jeff View Post
                          It's nice that Cruz is "well spoken" and all, but you don't necessarily have to be articulate with your wordage to snare passes and score touchdowns. I'll take "Opie" from Family Guy if he can find the end zone.
                          Is that all you got from that? He is more then just well spoken.
                          Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

• Originally posted by Jiffy Jeff View Post
                            Well, let's hope they find Opie. Just in case you're interested, Cruz has lead all receivers on this team two years in a row.

Comment

Agreed, but then again, that's why mods have an option to delete.

Comment

Wait a minute....there are "thread merging" classes?

Sounds like an easy A.
                                When is anything every easy on the GMB?

Comment

Working...
                                X