Ellerbe and Kruger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellerbe and Kruger

Looks like the ravens will lose one of these guys. It would be sweet if we end up having the cap room to pick one of them up if the situation is feasible

Ellerbe would be a great fit for us but I think the Ravens will make it a priority to resign him with Ray Lewis retiring. As for Kruger he's a solid player who thrives in a 3-4 defense, I think he will go to the highest bidder.

Comment

Ravens will keep Ellerbe and we couldn't afford Kruger.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

is Ellerbe a weak side LB..??

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
          is Ellerbe a weak side LB..??
          Plays both inside and out although I'd say he's better as an ILB.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

J Will - Ellerbe - Ogletree

Comment

People always overestimae players from SB winning teams. Ask some of the teams who have picked up ex-Giants the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                J Will - Ellerbe - Ogletree
                I just messed my shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                  I just messed my shorts.
                  gross..

Comment

Ellerbe is so underrated hes not going to leave Baltimore at all. Hes worth the contract he gets. He can shut down TE can stop the run. Just re watch the superbowl Gore got stopped inthe back a few times by him. We cant afford him but that would be amazing if we got him.

Comment

Ellerbe's a thumper, not so sure he'd fit in our Tampa-2 scheme.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Why is this board so obsessed with a unit that we've recently demonstrated TWICE that we do.not.need?
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Why is this board so obsessed with a unit that we've recently demonstrated TWICE that we do.not.need?
                          80s Giants LB unit. People want that again. I'm sure that there are Lions fans out there screaming for the next Barry Sanders too.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                            People always overestimae players from SB winning teams. Ask some of the teams who have picked up ex-Giants the past few years.
                            Those guys (especially Kruger) have been having a tremendous season way before they went to the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              In all actuality, we won those superbowls IN SPITE of having terrible linebackers, not because of them. Just like we won both superbowls in spite of having Ross as a CB....doesn't mean it's a good idea to have corners like him forever.

And in 07, Pierce and Kawika Mitchell were actually decent.

Comment

Working...
                              X