Jerry Reese Knows When It's Time To Cut Bait

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    you do realize that "Johnny Football" will come out the overall number 1 Pick of that years Draft. The GIANTS would have to lose all but 1 or 2 games that prior year or Trade up like Crazy in order to have a shot at him.
    Unless manziel gets a lot bigger and a lot more accurate as a passer he will not be the number 1 pick.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-11-2013, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Nice to see "Mr. False Start's" take on the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        You'd rather see teams buy championships year-in and year-out? That's what'd be pathetic.
        In my lifetime, no one has "bought" a Super Bowl championship. You must be confusing the NFL with some other pro sport.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
          In my lifetime, no one has "bought" a Super Bowl championship. You must be confusing the NFL with some other pro sport.
          He was quoting and arguing against someone who was in favor of removing the cap. But the cap is what makes football so interesting.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            He was quoting and arguing against someone who was in favor of removing the cap. But the cap is what makes football so interesting.
            I missed that, I miss alot lol. YES, the cap is what makes football so interesting.
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
              I missed that, I miss alot lol. YES, the cap is what makes football so interesting.
              Not to mention it makes winning the super bowl all the more glorious... other teams can't accuse you of "buying championships" the way the pre-2004 Boston Red Sox claimed against the Yankees...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
              X