Shame on the Giants (and Reese) for starting Baas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame on the Giants (and Reese) for starting Baas

Our line was finally playing well and they decide to start Baas? Why? To try to not look bad giving 27 million to an average center. Just terrible.

Re: Shame on the Giants (and Reese) for starting Baas

Agree. Pathetic injustice to put a bad signing before team, fans and winning.

Comment

Can't we cut Bass this year? I hope we can. I hate him

Comment

Baas sucks ***

I feel bad for Petrus

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="Warchild"]Our line was finally playing well and they decide to start Baas? Why? To try to not look bad giving 27 million to an average center. Just terrible.[/quote]

Amen!

+10000
          Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

They need to cut him like yesterday. How the hell do you change the O-line, when their were doing good. This is a terrible coaching move, dude is a below average center.

Comment

[quote user="comebacktiki"]They need to cut him like yesterday. How the hell do you change the O-line, when their were doing good. This is a terrible coaching move, dude is a below average center.[/quote]

Because the coaching staff are idiots and the management staff is worse.

Comment

PLUS #1 MILLION. Forget about the fans for a minute, how about the TEAM, how about saving the coach's job? How do you not start the best O LINE AVAILABLE TO PRODUCE THE BEST RESULTS????? It is mind numbing.... Truly mind numbing.

Comment

[quote user="tikiandphil"]PLUS #1 MILLION. Forget about the fans for a minute, how about the TEAM, how about saving the coach's job? How do you not start the best O LINE AVAILABLE TO PRODUCE THE BEST RESULTS????? It is mind numbing.... Truly mind numbing.[/quote]

SORRY GUYS, I MEANT HOW DFO YOU NOT START THE BEST O LINE THAT IS PRODUCING THE BEST RESULTS...

Comment

Working...
                  X