X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and how could I forget, go Raptors!!

Comment

I Miss New York Giants Football Too.
      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Only 30 weeks until the start of the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          Time to eat, drink, and be merry......
          Your blank avatar just makes it that much more sad....change it.

Comment

I know. Giants ball has been over for a month but now here we are staring at empty Sundays in the deep cold of winter. Maybe time to get back on board the Knicks bandwagon. Can't get excited about baseball.
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
              I know. Giants ball has been over for a month but now here we are staring at empty Sundays in the deep cold of winter. Maybe time to get back on board the Knicks bandwagon. Can't get excited about baseball.
              Since the Knicks are actually good this year, it's not a bad idea.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Watch curling.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                  9 INCHES?!!!
                  We have 2 1/2 ft here in Connecticut. Pitchers and catchers next week, if that helps.
                  My son lives in Branford, Ct. and he said there is so much snow in his complex they had to pile it up and it's level with his second floor bedroom window lol
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                    Giants football.......I miss football in general so much already....don't know what to do with myself....all other sports suck to me...that is all...is it Sept. yet?
                    your gonna have to find some other things Laurah! you'll drive yourself batty even before the draft!
                    sigpic

Comment

Baseball sucks

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Boo..... I live in Canada and I hate hockey. The fact that the leafs are garbage might have something to do with it.

Baseball however is tolerable, go Jays!!
                        Can't you get arrested for saying that up the? Try liking another team. Not the Sabres though. They suck too. Baseball was great to play, but bores the hell outta me to watch.
                        # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                          Can't you get arrested for saying that up the? Try liking another team. Not the Sabres though. They suck too. Baseball was great to play, but bores the hell outta me to watch.
                          Yea my opinions on hockey rub people the wrong way here but I don't give a ____.

I'm with u about baseball, the games could get pretty darn long and hectic but it's still entertaining. Basketball is pretty good too. Of course none of these even come close to good old NYG football, that's my biggest joy in life.

Comment

Working...
                          X