Tampa Bay Buccaners Expected To Pursue Giants' TE Martellus Bennett

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
    They picked up Ward and Ware from us wonder how they made out with that.
    They also took Mike Sullivan our QB coach to run Gilbride's offense and hired Sheridan out old DC to run their defense AND signed Depalma off our practice squad.

Comment

hopefully we can get a deal done with Will Beatty so we can tag Bennett till we get a long term deal done

Comment

Reese should sew up Black Unicorn. There are too many other needs on this team for them to manufacture another one by letting a good TE like Bennett walk.

If anything, Reese should be making a run at Martellus' brother and shore up the LB position.
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Can someone tell me who this Writer/GM is again? I've never heard of him! I didn't even know there was a GM in the league that wrote for a newspaper in his spare time!

Comment

The article clearly states "Of course, this is all pure speculation at this point."

Comment

Those $@^&%$ are trying to steal everything from the Giants.

Comment

Bennett produced like a top 5 tight end last year. You could say a lot of guys are better, Jermichael Finley for one, but Bennett out performed them last year. I'm not sure the Giants can afford to make a huge offer, but if they don't, tight end is going to become another big hole in our lineup.

We have to use some of our dollars to plug in some of these holes somewhere, right? Maybe the GMen feel Pascoe and Robinson are going to be enough. I don't know....

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                  The article clearly states "Of course, this is all pure speculation at this point."
                  I find it funny how Giants101 turned a Q & A between a Bucs fan and some writer named Cummings where he states "Remember, if the Bucs retain DE Michael Bennett – AND MY GUESS IS they will go after his brother Martellus in the hopes of creating a package deal...". Into "Tampa Bay Buccaneers Expected to Pursue New York Giants Free Agent TE Martellus Bennett"
                  Last edited by DVision; 02-10-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                    Ware's actually a pretty nice player for them.
                    really you are kidding about him being a nice player for them right heres his stats

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8524
                    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                      I find it funny how Giants101 turned a Q & A between a Bucs fan and some writer named Cummings where he states "Remember, if the Bucs retain DE Michael Bennett – AND MY GUESS IS they will go after his brother Martellus in the hopes of creating a package deal...". Into "Tampa Bay Buccaneers Expected to Pursue New York Giants Free Agent TE Martellus Bennett"
                      The site is a joke; a parasite

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                        It's just an opinion, carries no more weight that anyone else's opinion
                        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-10-2013, 02:30 PM.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                          The site is a joke; a parasite
                          fills the void as I sit here on a Sunday wondering do I have a nap go for a walk dam its a boring Sunday.
                          Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by Sosynciere View Post
                            Bennett produced like a top 5 tight end last year. You could say a lot of guys are better, Jermichael Finley for one, but Bennett out performed them last year. I'm not sure the Giants can afford to make a huge offer, but if they don't, tight end is going to become another big hole in our lineup.

We have to use some of our dollars to plug in some of these holes somewhere, right? Maybe the GMen feel Pascoe and Robinson are going to be enough. I don't know....
                            Bennett didn't produce like a top 5 TE last year. Check the stats again!
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

hands off my Unicorn !!

Comment

maybe Marty B's "hometown discount" will be the difference for the Giants!

hes needs to be signed to a long term contract by the Giants and stop this story right away!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X