No announcement yet.

Andre Brown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH MY GOD, DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT ANDRE BROWN BROKE HIS FIBULA?
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
      I rescind the "nope" comment I made earlier. Figured he'd be on schedule but I'm surprised I haven't heard he was completely recovered yet. I usually know these things.
      I hadn't heard either, but I do recall he was on the "temporary" version of IR.....there was shot he could have been cleared by the Super Bowl.

Great news that he's ready to go.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

You can put as much stock as you want into his tweet. As you know, most, if not all, players believe they are ready for the field before trainers concur. It's fortunate he has plenty of time since the injury till camps to avoid re-injuring it. He'll be ready to go for the season.

Comment

I rescind the "nope" comment I made earlier. Figured he'd be on schedule but I'm surprised I haven't heard he was completely recovered yet. I usually know these things.
          Stop taking those damn power naps!
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
            That is great news. I love his running style. He and Wilso will make up an excellent running tandem. Now let's get cracking on the OL!
            yea the o-line needs a good upgrade! with that Brown and Wilson could make opponents cringe!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
              yea the o-line needs a good upgrade! with that Brown and Wilson could make opponents cringe!
              And the air game better
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Stop taking those damn power naps!
                How did you know I like to take power naps...icon_eek.gif
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

How did you know I like to take power naps...[ATTACH=CONFIG]457[/ATTACH]
                  I am the KING of power naps...or is it early onset Alzheimers?

Comment

man Brown and Wilson.

Is anybody else super jacked for our running attack next year? It'll be so beastly!

Comment

And the air game better
                      this team would be unstoppable!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                        this team would be unstoppable!
                        I am optimistic, but I'm going to dial it down until I see the final 53

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          man Brown and Wilson.

Is anybody else super jacked for our running attack next year? It'll be so beastly!
                          The key will be fixing the right side of the line and signing the left side

Comment

The key will be fixing the right side of the line and signing the left side
                            Right. Reese surprised us last year with a good run blocking line. I trust he'll do the same next year as well.

Comment

Right. Reese surprised us last year with a good run blocking line. I trust he'll do the same next year as well.
                              Whatever else he does, that has to be a priority.

Comment

man Brown and Wilson.

We should have a better running back tandem than most in the league. Might still need a third back for depth, but both guys are capable of starting and if Wilson can get the protection down, we might have two three down threats.

Comment

Working...
                                X