Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=nhpgiantsfan;682998]
    Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

I have nothing against him. I just don't think he is anything special and from what I see from our coaches, they don't either. My main thing is that if we are going with Wilson/Brown, then I want a vet to be the 3rd guy.
    We all want something
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I don't care who our 3rd is, I am just in fear of Eli having no protection because we don't have a RB who can pick up a blitz.

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
        I don't care who our 3rd is, I am just in fear of Eli having no protection because we don't have a RB who can pick up a blitz.
        We need to draft OL first so that the OL can handle themselves against the pass rush and the most a RB would have to do is maybe chip a linebacker once in a while...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
          Guy, everyone passed him on the depth chart long before he was hurt.
          re-read what I wrote...i already stated that in my post GUY

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
            re-read what I wrote...i already stated that in my post GUY
            I read what you wrote. You said "everyone passed him because he couldn't play." That is not true. He was passed on the depth chart right away coming out of camp. That was long before he got hurt.

Comment

That being said he isn't better than Wilson, Bradshaw, or Ande so of course he wasn't going to pass them
              try again

Comment

try again
                Ok now copy and paste your own post without cutting out the first two sentences.

Comment

u chose to read only the first part of my post..i clearly stated that I knew he was 4th on the depth chart

Comment

u chose to read only the first part of my post..i clearly stated that I knew he was 4th on the depth chart
                    Noo. I had no issue with you saying that Wilson and Brown were better anyway. I took issue with you saying that the only reason they passed him on the depth chart was because Scott was hurt. Which simply wasn't the facts. Brown beat him coming out of training camp straight up. And then he got placed on IR on October 20th.

Comment

never said that was the only reason they passed him...I was trying to make a point that he went down for the year on IR and by default everyone moves up a spot. I never stated where I though Da'rel was on the depth chart until the end of my post. I guess i could of re-worded it differently

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                        Brown can pick up a blitz, WIlson will get better at it.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Think they should look at a healthy veteran back without too much wear and tear in case Scott doesn't make it and Brown proves injury prone. Don't think the Giants thought enough about Scott since they drafted Wilson although they had Scott on the roster and he wasn't injured at the time

Comment

I am hoping we can somehow get Da'Rell Scott involved in the office as well.

As we all know he has a gear a lot of other guys just can't get too.

I hope he doesn't turn out to be another Tim Carter, but becomes a guy we involve and give an opportunity to make some plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

I hope he doesn't turn out to be another Tim Carter, but becomes a guy we involve and give an opportunity to make some plays.
                              The #3 should be his to lose in camp

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

No need to go a decade back to Tim Carter, Jerrel Jernigan is currently fulfilling the unfulfilled expectation bench warmer role just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X