No announcement yet.

Question for everyone about Brian Urlacher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.....you don't upgrade by signing your grandparents.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      No.....you don't upgrade by signing your grandparents.
      haha
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Either way we are screwed... Urlacher is old and the Giants wouldn't go after him anyway, but Jerry Reese can't draft line backers even id he wanted to picks bums and never goes for top prospects... Just another year waiting for a real LB

Comment

Let's give him a one-day contract so he can retire as a Giant.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJ View Post
            Either way we are screwed... Urlacher is old and the Giants wouldn't go after him anyway, but Jerry Reese can't draft line backers even id he wanted to picks bums and never goes for top prospects... Just another year waiting for a real LB
            We've won 2 SB';s doing it Jerry's way. I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to choosing what this teams needs are.
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

We've won 2 SB';s doing it Jerry's way. I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to choosing what this teams needs are.
              Technically yes, but actually one. I'd like to see how his projects step up this year. His abilities on building talent should really show up this season.. His picks will have had plenty of time to digest the Giants system.
              # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

obviously, most things on these boards are just suggestions and opinions.... obviously give him the benefit of the doubt but there is no denying he he doesn't make linebacker a priority in the draft, and every linebacker he has drafted turned out to be a bust.... besides J will and we're just waiting to see on him

Comment

Antonio Pierce was pretty good

Comment

yes he was, but he wasn't drafted by Jerry Reese

Comment

A few years ago I would` ve jumped for a chance to sign Brian Urlacher. Now, he has lost a step and is injury riddled but his type of leadership would be invaluable.

Comment

obviously, most things on these boards are just suggestions and opinions.... obviously give him the benefit of the doubt but there is no denying he he doesn't make linebacker a priority in the draft, and every linebacker he has drafted turned out to be a bust.... besides J will and we're just waiting to see on him
                        I'd give him the benefit of the doubt since he's made one of the best defensive lines in nfl history. The d line is who we are. I'd worry more about the secondary.

Comment

Pierce was our last solid linebacker

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                            I'd give him the benefit of the doubt since he's made one of the best defensive lines in nfl history. The d line is who we are. I'd worry more about the secondary.
                            this is also very true

Comment

y don't u put up the video of Hertz game that he stated this year haha
                              What is a Hertz game he stated? And if we did sign him we would also have to obtain the services of a doctor that specializes in Geriatrics. Although not counting against the cap it's still an additional operation cost.

Comment

Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
                                What is a Hertz game he stated? And if we did sign him we would also have to obtain the services of a doctor that specializes in Geriatrics. Although not counting against the cap it's still an additional operation cost.
                                wowww your hilarious, make fun of a typo haha.. The next Jerry Seinfeld over here watch out.... Old as he is, injured as he is he is, in no way is he tge answer for the future but he is still better then any MLB we have and that's the issue. I obviously ment "started" because it was the game this year when he did absolutely nothing for us at middle linebacker. Every one says we are trying to get younger believe me I want a young stud linebacker for the future, but the guys we have arnt cutting it... Hopefully Reese goes after a stud lb but he never does

Comment

Working...
                                X