Question for everyone about Brian Urlacher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigJ View Post
    obviously, most things on these boards are just suggestions and opinions.... obviously give him the benefit of the doubt but there is no denying he he doesn't make linebacker a priority in the draft, and every linebacker he has drafted turned out to be a bust.... besides J will and we're just waiting to see on him
    But you said we are "screwed"...did you not? To me, that implies that unless we get a stud LB we cannot win. I put to you that Reese has NEVER been big on overspending for LB and putting money toward pass rushers and other DB's. I was simply stating that we have won 2 SB's with that philosophy so saying "we're screwed" is nonsense..
    Last edited by FBomb; 02-12-2013, 03:11 PM.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

wowww your hilarious, make fun of a typo haha.. The next Jerry Seinfeld over here watch out.... Old as he is, injured as he is he is, in no way is he tge answer for the future but he is still better then any MLB we have and that's the issue. I obviously ment "started" because it was the game this year when he did absolutely nothing for us at middle linebacker. Every one says we are trying to get younger believe me I want a young stud linebacker for the future, but the guys we have arnt cutting it... Hopefully Reese goes after a stud lb but he never does
      No, actually I wanted to check out the video but I couldn't find any thing on what you gave me. Please provide a link.

Thanks, Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        But you said we are "screwed"...did you not? To me, that implies that unless we get a stud LB we cannot win. I put to you that Reese has NEVER been big on overspending for LB and putting money toward pass rushers and other DB's. I was simply stating that we have won 2 SB's with that philosophy so saying "we're screwed" is nonsense..
        just a miscommunication, i didn't mean the team *** a whole, just ment we were screwed on our chances of getting a young stud lber.

Comment

Nope, he should retire before being forced into it

Comment

just a miscommunication, i didn't mean the team *** a whole, just ment we were screwed on our chances of getting a young stud lber.
            ah....it's my opinion that Reese is going to bolster the O and D line before anything else. Both were abysmal last season. Look for late round projects for LB.

Comment

Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
              No, actually I wanted to check out the video but I couldn't find any thing on what you gave me. Please provide a link.

Thanks, Jerry
              you need me to provide a link of the game he started against the steelers last year?? Your going to tell me you don't remember him playing terrible last year when he started against Pitt? U need a link too remind you? Haha

Comment

you need me to provide a link of the game he started against the steelers last year?? Your going to tell me you don't remember him playing terrible last year when he started against Pitt? U need a link too remind you? Haha
                Why is it funny to ask for a link? We post links all the time. They are helpful tools in one's argument.

Comment

ah....it's my opinion that Reese is going to bolster the O and D line before anything else. Both were abysmal last season. Look for late round projects for LB.
                  Hey i gotta trust him, i guess well see what's to come of everything during draft and free agency, just want that stud lber for once but oline and everything else is more of a priority... we have gotten this far

Comment

Hey i gotta trust him, i guess well see what's to come of everything during draft and free agency, just want that stud lber for once but oline and everything else is more of a priority... we have gotten this far
                    because its like you need hardcore evidence of him doing terrible during the game he started last year like you all didn't watch it....

Comment

because its like you need hardcore evidence of him doing terrible during the game he started last year like you all didn't watch it....
                      It's like you'd rather be combative than provide evidence of your own point. Anyway, I didn't ask you to post it, just wanted to know why it's a big deal that he asked for it.

Comment

It's like you'd rather be combative than provide evidence of your own point. Anyway, I didn't ask you to post it, just wanted to know why it's a big deal that he asked for it.
                        I'm not trying to be combative, your going to sit her and tell me that Herz didn't play terrible last year when he started against Pittsburg when you know you watch every game last year... come on. its like saying just cause i don't put up a link it didn't happen

Comment

I'm not trying to be combative, your going to sit her and tell me that Herz didn't play terrible last year when he started against Pittsburg when you know you watch every game last year... come on. its like saying just cause i don't put up a link it didn't happen
                          I'm not telling you anything about that game...I'm telling you it's ok to post a link when someone asks. It's done all the time.

Comment

Or maybe one player's performance in a game several months ago didn't leave as big an impression on him as it did you. I watched the game, and honestly I can't really remember how he played. His asking for a link is not only him asking you to support your stance, it's him asking that he needs to be remembered of Herz' play in that game. If what you say is valid, then you shouldn't have any problem posting a link.

Comment

he is a free agent this year, he has said that this past season might be his last with the Bears. we never have a good middle linebacker he's older now but he still can play. he's my favorite linebacker I would love to see him in blue. what do you guys think about him playing for the Giants? would you be too expensive? is he too old? Would we never go after him? I personally would love him to run our D and finally I have a real linebacker and leader.... Feed back please
                              He's one tough SOB but..... Injuries have reduced his value tremendously.
                              sigpic

Comment

When I think of Brian Urlacher I think of this:

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X