X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigJ
    started a topic Question for everyone about Brian Urlacher

Question for everyone about Brian Urlacher

he is a free agent this year, he has said that this past season might be his last with the Bears. we never have a good middle linebacker he's older now but he still can play. he's my favorite linebacker I would love to see him in blue. what do you guys think about him playing for the Giants? would you be too expensive? is he too old? Would we never go after him? I personally would love him to run our D and finally I have a real linebacker and leader.... Feed back please

• blueribbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    That article reads like a hatefest for Eli Manning (like most Bleacher report articles regarding the Giants)... he got the absolute worst grade out of anyone on the team, worse than freaking Diehl for crying out loud.
    He did slap Eli around a little with a D-. However is wasn't Eli's best game either. 124 yards passing, 1 interception, a fumble and two sacks. He never seems to play his best against Big Ben.

Leave a comment:

• blueribbon
    replied
    Originally posted by BigJ View Post
    its funny how quickly we all forget what everyone was saying on this board after that game, pretty much settled the argument on who should be starting, (from the fans point of view) him or chase... But he got a B+ on bleacher so I'm sure he is our lb of the future we should have no problems at MLB this year.... Haha a lot of short term memory on this board the guy was ridiculed after that game....
    Why are you hating on the man who got a B+? Maybe next year he'll get an A. Then we can all hang it up on our refrigerators. He a young talented LB thats not costing much against the cap. Maybe this year his third, will be his breakout year. If he keeps learning the position and growing confidence he could become a great one. Not bad for a guy that survived cancer. Replacing him with a 35 year old makes no sense' so how about showing him a little love.

Leave a comment:

• Toadofsteel
    replied
    Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
    I couldn't find any video of the game, however I did find a report card for Mark done by bleacher report. He got a B+ for the game.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ew-york/page/8

He also has a ring and doesn't have to wear depends.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
    That article reads like a hatefest for Eli Manning (like most Bleacher report articles regarding the Giants)... he got the absolute worst grade out of anyone on the team, worse than freaking Diehl for crying out loud.

Leave a comment:

• BigJ
    replied
    Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
    I couldn't find any video of the game, however I did find a report card for Mark done by bleacher report. He got a B+ for the game.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
    its funny how quickly we all forget what everyone was saying on this board after that game, pretty much settled the argument on who should be starting, (from the fans point of view) him or chase... But he got a B+ on bleacher so I'm sure he is our lb of the future we should have no problems at MLB this year.... Haha a lot of short term memory on this board the guy was ridiculed after that game....
    Last edited by BigJ; 02-13-2013, 01:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Chaos
    replied
    Definitely past his prime and has an injury history, pass!

Leave a comment:

• blueribbon
    replied
    you need me to provide a link of the game he started against the steelers last year?? Your going to tell me you don't remember him playing terrible last year when he started against Pitt? U need a link too remind you? Haha

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Leave a comment:

• Toadofsteel
    replied
    When I think of Brian Urlacher I think of this:

Leave a comment:

• Rush4Blitz2
    replied
    he is a free agent this year, he has said that this past season might be his last with the Bears. we never have a good middle linebacker he's older now but he still can play. he's my favorite linebacker I would love to see him in blue. what do you guys think about him playing for the Giants? would you be too expensive? is he too old? Would we never go after him? I personally would love him to run our D and finally I have a real linebacker and leader.... Feed back please
    He's one tough SOB but..... Injuries have reduced his value tremendously.

Leave a comment:

• Drez
    replied
    because its like you need hardcore evidence of him doing terrible during the game he started last year like you all didn't watch it....
    Or maybe one player's performance in a game several months ago didn't leave as big an impression on him as it did you. I watched the game, and honestly I can't really remember how he played. His asking for a link is not only him asking you to support your stance, it's him asking that he needs to be remembered of Herz' play in that game. If what you say is valid, then you shouldn't have any problem posting a link.

Leave a comment:

• FBomb
    replied
    I'm not trying to be combative, your going to sit her and tell me that Herz didn't play terrible last year when he started against Pittsburg when you know you watch every game last year... come on. its like saying just cause i don't put up a link it didn't happen
    I'm not telling you anything about that game...I'm telling you it's ok to post a link when someone asks. It's done all the time.

Leave a comment:

• BigJ
    replied
    Originally posted by FBomb View Post
    It's like you'd rather be combative than provide evidence of your own point. Anyway, I didn't ask you to post it, just wanted to know why it's a big deal that he asked for it.
    I'm not trying to be combative, your going to sit her and tell me that Herz didn't play terrible last year when he started against Pittsburg when you know you watch every game last year... come on. its like saying just cause i don't put up a link it didn't happen

Leave a comment:

• FBomb
    replied
    because its like you need hardcore evidence of him doing terrible during the game he started last year like you all didn't watch it....
    It's like you'd rather be combative than provide evidence of your own point. Anyway, I didn't ask you to post it, just wanted to know why it's a big deal that he asked for it.

Leave a comment:

• BigJ
    replied
    Hey i gotta trust him, i guess well see what's to come of everything during draft and free agency, just want that stud lber for once but oline and everything else is more of a priority... we have gotten this far

Leave a comment:

• BigJ
    replied
    Originally posted by FBomb View Post
    ah....it's my opinion that Reese is going to bolster the O and D line before anything else. Both were abysmal last season. Look for late round projects for LB.
    Hey i gotta trust him, i guess well see what's to come of everything during draft and free agency, just want that stud lber for once but oline and everything else is more of a priority... we have gotten this far

Leave a comment:

Working...
X