No announcement yet.

Cruz a Patriot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pats have 4 picks; 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 7th. There is no way they are going to give up a 1st rounder for Cruz. The Pats need to fix their secondary and will probably go for a DE/OLB in the second and take a developmental WR. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pats look to move up for Trufant in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by elitocruz View Post
      Profootballtalk.com reporting Welker and Lloyd could be on the way out in NE. I don't know what it is, and I've said it before on this board, but Belichick scares me regarding Cruz. I think he'd give up a 1st rounder in a second to get Cruz there. #-1 he has tons of picks from previous trades. #-2, he'll have a need, if he releases those 2 guys. #-3. I look at what he did with the Ballard B.S last year, and I think he'd just love to stick it to us.

I don't know his cap situation, but I'm concerned.

Any of you guys feel the same, or am I paranoid?
      Insert Black Sabbath here

Comment

Originally posted by KevRDK View Post
        The Pats have 4 picks; 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 7th. There is no way they are going to give up a 1st rounder for Cruz. The Pats need to fix their secondary and will probably go for a DE/OLB in the second and take a developmental WR. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pats look to move up for Trufant in the draft.
        Never say never
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          Never say never
          Never
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

As much as we praise him, no team gives a #1 for Cruz.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Never
              Ever
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post
                As much as we praise him, no team gives a #1 for Cruz.
                Bingo. No teams will give up a first and 8-10mil/year for a slot WR.

Comment

The Bengals might be a better candidate to try and acquire Cruz. Aren't they $55 under the cap and just made the playoffs twice in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    The Bengals might be a better candidate to try and acquire Cruz. Aren't they $55 under the cap and just made the playoffs twice in a row?
                    They are the only team where it makes sense but Andrew Hawkins had a really nice year as their slot guy.

Comment

^ Not to mention Mo Sanu, Marvin Jones and Brandon Tate to go along with AJ. They have pretty nice corps right now.
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Yeah they do have a nice group of young WR's.

Comment

hush your mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                            Bingo. No teams will give up a first and 8-10mil/year for a slot WR.
                            oh come on,,what about the Jets, bills, dolphins or chargers? they could certainly be dumb enough

Comment

Belicheck rarely drops big money on anyone. Especially long term money. The Jets would try for him. Bills and Fish need him. The Bills are too cheap and stupid. The Dolphins are just not too bright lately, but they could surprise.
                              # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

lets get percy harvin!

Comment

Working...
                                X