Trade Nicks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Nicks!

Build this team around JPP, Eli, and Cruuuuuuuz! Oh, and a healthy Tuck.

Re: Trade Nicks!

NO

Comment

[quote user="Bluesmash"]Build this team around JPP, Eli, and Cruuuuuuuze! Oh, and a healthy Tuck.[/quote]
      You are not smart

Comment

please dont start another thread

Comment

Are you the same gut who disowns his 2nd grader for coming in 2nd in a spelling bee?

Get a grip.

Comment

Just a little overexcited

Comment

Isn't there a board probationary period where someone can be banned for life?

Comment

Do you come with a Muzzle? get neutered in order not to spread the disease....thank you, regards BLUEFLU86

Comment

[quote user="Bluesmash"]Just a little overexcited[/quote]
                  well next time it happens...go in the corner and bang your head against the wall until you fall. Always works.

Comment

Yeah trading your best players makes you a better team. Moron.

Comment

Everyone seems to have a little amnesia about all the Nicks bashing here today, but taking it out on me for exuberance.

But I can take it. I'm tough, unlike this defense.

Comment

No all he needs to do is believe he is as good as he can be... He is a good WR but I think he lacks the confidence on the feild not with reporters...
                        Go Giants!!!

Comment

[quote user="Bluesmash"]Everyone seems to have a little amnesia about all the Nicks bashing here today, but taking it out on me for exuberance.

But I can take it. I'm tough, unlike this defense.[/quote]
                          Well I dont know if anyone made a post titled "trade nicks"..but at least you admitted you were "a little excited" would advise to not make posts like this unless you want the sharks to come out

Comment

I think we do need to trade him. Not that he is not good, but this is now a passing team and he just can't make all the catches he needs to. He has 3 drops a week the last few weeks. He dropped a three yard pass this week. We need to hold onto the ball.
                            Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

nicks just needs to work on his hands and next year he will be scary! you'll see

Comment

Working...
                              X