MLB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB?

Who will finally be our MLB Last one we had for 5 years was Pierce. We really need to settle this position once and for all. Just my thoughts.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

I agree, but what concerns me is the fact that I haven't heard or read any of the Giants coaches or GM say anything about a need for LBers..

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
      I agree, but what concerns me is the fact that I haven't heard or read any of the Giants coaches or GM say anything about a need for LBers..
      Its like a soap opera every year. Blackburn is now a FA his 2012 salary 825,000 but not sure he is a long term answer to the position.

Comment

I'm going to be massively disappointed if a LB isn't selected in the first 3 rounds. I've almost completely rationalized that it simply MUST happen.

Comment

Ogletree.. please

Comment

I was just going over some film on Arthur Brown and MAN is that kid good. Aggressive, solid and fast. Ogletree is my favorite in the draft right now because of his upside but man....the more I watch Arthur Brown the more I'm starting to change my mind.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
              Ogletree.. please
              Link to Ogletree

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=3583

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                I was just going over some film on Arthur Brown and MAN is that kid good. Aggressive, solid and fast. Ogletree is my favorite in the draft right now because of his upside but man....the more I watch Arthur Brown the more I'm starting to change my mind.
                link on Brown suggested as a second RD pick will have to see if he moves up after the combine

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=2927

Comment

Its very likely that Brown will not be there when the Giants pick. Many draft analysts think he is going in the top 10.
                  Last edited by ozzie0075; 02-12-2013, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                    Its very likely that Brown will not be there when the Giants pick. Many draft analysts think he is going in the top 10.
                    Maybe with all these teams thinking they can get the next rg3 wilson or kappy they will waste a few picks before our pick we can only hope.Just would really like to see this settled once and for all.

Comment

that's my plan B.. big fan

Comment

we're not going to get our LBers in free agency due to the cost so I'm hoping the front office starts to see things the way most of us do and do and draft smart athletic LBs in the first 2 rounds....after that I don't care who or what we draft as long as we get a monster for OT

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
                          Maybe with all these teams thinking they can get the next rg3 wilson or kappy they will waste a few picks before our pick we can only hope.Just would really like to see this settled once and for all.
                          Yeah right now bleacher report has him listed as the 4th overall prospect. And I have seen other guys are very impressed with him after doing their film study. They only good thing might be he is undersized at 6'1 230.

Comment

could one of these 2 be a starter Arthur Brown or Ogletree Not even sure who we have as a MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
                              could one of these 2 be a starter Arthur Brown or Ogletree Not even sure who we have as a MLB.
                              I think Brown is better suited at MLB because he's better at shedding blocks and is stout against the run (from what I've seen). I can see him being a starter from day 1. I think Ogletree can play the Mike as well but is better suited at Will. I get the feeling if the Giants drafted Tree he'd likely play a limited role in his rookie season and eventually move up the depth chart. (IMO)
                              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                              X