• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    i'v been trying to fit this in a thread for 6 months. hehe

****·er
    1 [dik-er] Show IPA
    verb (used without object)
    to deal, swap, or trade with petty bargaining; bargain; haggle.
    to barter.
    to try to arrange matters by mutual bargaining: They ****ered for hours over some of the finer points of the contract.
    noun
    a petty bargain.
    a barter or swap.
    an item or goods bartered or swapped.
    a deal, especially a political deal.
    6 month's trying to get this word in?........C'mon Harooni .....admit it......you heard the word on the TV show "American Pickers" last Monay night. I had it DVRed and watched last night My apologies if you really have been ****ering on how to get this word in for that amount of time lol
    your's truly 105

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
      Someone was an English major...
      Or that annoying grammar guy on every forum on the internet. Let's not sugarcoat it
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Maybe he means Foster Brooks.
        LOL
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by SEC105 View Post
          6 month's trying to get this word in?........C'mon Harooni .....admit it......you heard the word on the TV show "American Pickers" last Monay night. I had it DVRed and watched last night My apologies if you really have been ****ering on how to get this word in for that amount of time lol
          your's truly 105
          ha, no didnt catch it on that show. but the word is fitting for that line of work.

and yes it may be a little redundant but i thought i could end up with a short vacation from the mods if the title was

Would love to see Reese ****er

Comment

ha, no didnt catch it on that show. but the word is fitting for that line of work.

and yes it may be a little redundant but i thought i could end up with a short vacation from the mods if the title was

Would love to see Reese ****er
            I'm actually laughing as I'm typing thinking about that "I thought Wilson's package would be bigger" thread.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I'm actually laughing as I'm typing thinking about that "I thought Wilson's package would be bigger" thread.
              actually it was "I did not realize how small Wilson's package would be" lmao

Comment

actually it was "I did not realize how small Wilson's package would be" lmao
                You're just making me laugh again.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                X