Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Freeman's Ten Point Stance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mike Freeman's Ten Point Stance

    "6. Don't be shocked if this coming year is Tom Coughlin's last. "

    I wish he would've gave some additional insight on this but his guess is probably no better than ours.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/21693650/tenpoint-stance-bigname-wrs-biggest-fa-catches-this-offseason

  • #2
    The guy has no sources for anything. He's just talking out his bum.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think Mike Tomlin is going to get fired too.. talk about talking out of your ***

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jahh View Post
        "6. Don't be shocked if this coming year is Tom Coughlin's last. "

        I wish he would've gave some additional insight on this but his guess is probably no better than ours.

        http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/21693650/tenpoint-stance-bigname-wrs-biggest-fa-catches-this-offseason
        I think at this point, if they (the pundits) say it enough times, it will eventually come true.

        Say in about 5 years.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

        Comment


        • #5
          I didn't realize Mike Freeman had eight arms...

          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

          Comment


          • #6
            CBS has the worst journalism, even worse then ESPN, believe it or not.
            I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              CBS has the worst journalism, even worse then ESPN, believe it or not.
              Dam who can we trust or rely on now. R.F. at least gives us choices to choose from . He's my go to man as of NOW
              Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

              Comment


              • #8
                Mike Freeman makes Skip Bayless look like Dan Rather
                If you respect others, they will respect you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                  Mike Freeman makes Skip Bayless look like Dan Rather
                  Dan Rather? So is that a good thing or a bad thing? Yikes. These guys are boobs.
                  # 80 (For FBomb)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                    Dan Rather? So is that a good thing or a bad thing? Yikes. These guys are boobs.
                    Oh come on Dan Rather is not a boob...
                    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...-has-a-burrito

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well, if we miss the playoffs again, i wouldnt be surprised if coughlin was shown the door

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X