Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmad Bradshaw On David Wilson

http://www.bigblueview.com/2013/2/13...ahmad-bradshaw

Excerpt: Ahmad Bradshaw has done a considerable amount of talking since being released by the New York Giants a week ago. His future is often part of the conversation, of course. Another topic has been asked about is the man who will replace him as the starting running back with the Giants -- 2012 first-round pick David Wilson.

"He is a great talent," Bradshaw said on "NFL AM." "He is lightning fast. A lot of his talent comes from his speed, how quick he is. If he can stay focused, he will be very good asset to the Giants just with his speed and what he brings to the game."

There were many questions from the fan base during the 2012 season about why Wilson's role in the offense was limited in 2012. He carried the ball only 71 times and barely sniffed the field during a two-game stretch where Bradshaw -- with Andre Brown out -- carried 57 times in two games." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

as Reese said....ready or not here he comes.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Not bitter at all, just shows once again that Bradshaw is a class act and a true Giant

Comment

i love me some bradshaw.

Comment

Will miss Bradshaw prob my favorite Giant of last two Super Bowls.

Comment

POP IT AHMAD!
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

i stand in the few that was never a fan of Bradshaw, no disrespect intended,

Comment

Bradshaw is a damn athletic role model. His heart, strength, ambition, fight, class and determination makes him one of the best Giants ever. I am glad he is not starting for the Giants anymore his prime is over. But damn proud he built his career with the Giants. Wouldn't mind him on the team, as a depth guy. But I also thinks he deserves a bigger role than that and wish him well on another team say Cardinals or even Buffalo.

Comment

Bradshaw has been one of my favorite giants injured or not injurured, ****ty or not.

Will always remember him for this:

One of the nicest stiff arms I've seen in the modern day NFL.

Comment

bradshaw was a warrior for us
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Bradshaw is a true pro! he appreciates what the Giants did for him. he wont diss them. this proves how dedicated the Giants are to their players and ex players.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Bradshaw has been one of my favorite giants injured or not injurured, ****ty or not.

Will always remember him for this:

One of the nicest stiff arms I've seen in the modern day NFL.

Come on... He's a kicker! lol.. Just kidding He did have a great stiff-arm. The thing that will stay with me about Bradshaw is, he played way above his talent level. He wasn't super fast. He made bad reads. But this guy didn't have an ounce of quit in his body. Wish we could bottle that desire. Good luck Ahmad.
                        # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                          Come on... He's a kicker! lol.. Just kidding He did have a great stiff-arm. The thing that will stay with me about Bradshaw is, he played way above his talent level. He wasn't super fast. He made bad reads. But this guy didn't have an ounce of quit in his body. Wish we could bottle that desire. Good luck Ahmad.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                            He was a pretty darn fast RB before years and years of foot problems. Not Wilson style fast, but watch that Buffalo game his rookie year, guy definitely used to have some wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                              Bradshaw is a true pro! he appreciates what the Giants did for him. he wont diss them. this proves how dedicated the Giants are to their players and ex players.
                              Truth be told, it's up to the players whether to burn the bridge or not... Bradshaw is not truly an "ex-Giant", he's just a Giant not playing for the team anymore... like Jacobs and Manningham. Guys like Tiki and Shockey are true ex-Giants. Once a Giant, always a Giant. However, once an ex-Giant, always an ex-Giant...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X