Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying the defence played "oustanding" is a bit of a stretch. They played a good game, but nothing spectacular like SB 42. Aside from the safety and the series to end the game, the Patriots had a total of 7 possessions. Simply looking at the 17 points given up can be misleading. The defence blew the coverage on the welker incompletion, but not allowing the pats to score when they were up 17-12 and 17-15 kept the game within reach.

You cannot give up 16 straight completions and play "oustanding".

Comment

• El has 2 more rings than Herm does. And Herm has been in the NFL for 30 years.
      He's just a jealous fool
      /thread

Comment

• im surprised he didn't bring up the miracle at the meadowlands while he was at it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
          Stating they played outstanding is ridiculous. Funny how you bring up the drops Rodgers receivers had but the receivers for Brady don't count? The defense was on the field to end the game but were very lucky Tom Brady and NE Patriots offense didn't have much time.
          The entire Eli crowd drives me nuts.
          I had a discussion with them a few months ago where they claimed that the pass wasn't on Welker but on Brady...thus making the point that Brady isn't that good thus meaning that Eli is as good as Brady.
          NOW..
          We now have a member of Team Eli making the case that Welker dropped the pass, thus meaning our defense sucked, thus meaning that Eli carried the defense in that game.

I truly love you guys and your collective desperation. .....It never ends.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I had a discussion with them a few months ago where they claimed that the pass wasn't on Welker but on Brady...thus making the point that Brady isn't that good thus meaning that Eli is as good as Brady.
            NOW..
            We now have a member of Team Eli making the case that Welker dropped the pass, thus meaning our defense sucked, thus meaning that Eli carried the defense in that game.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

NOW..

He was simply stating the defense wasn't outstanding. Considering they allowed 16 straight completions it isn't far fetched.

You are reading things that aren't there and are basically attacking a straw man argument.

Good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4thand1 View Post
                He was simply stating the defense wasn't outstanding. Considering they allowed 16 straight completions it isn't far fetched.

You are reading things that aren't there and are basically attacking a straw man argument.

Good job.
                Thanks for the love.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                  Obsession?....You mean like following me around on the MB continually saying this?

I get it.

Morehead will fight the power. Morehead will oppose tyranny where ever he sees it until the wrongs are made right.

You don't like it?...... don't read my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Take your own advice then. Don't like the pro Eli comments? Don't read them.

Comment

Obsession?....You mean like following me around on the MB continually saying this?

I get it.

Morehead will fight the power. Morehead will oppose tyranny where ever he sees it until the wrongs are made right.

Now, where's the fun in THAT, I ask you?

I'd rather just obsess on your obsession if it's all the same to you. At least until draft day.

For the record.....I am not "following" you around. One only has to open a 26 page Eli thread to find you and your 13 pages worth of posts.
                      Last edited by FBomb; 02-24-2013, 12:29 PM.
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        Now, where's the fun in THAT, I ask you?

I'd rather just obsess on your obsession if it's all the same to you. At least until draft day.

For the record.....I am not "following" you around. One only has to open a 26 page Eli thread to find you and your 13 pages worth of posts.
                        Just a little humor F.

Comment

Take your own advice then. Don't like the pro Eli comments? Don't read them.
                          Are you so simple that you actually believe that pro-Eli comments bother me? Since you are clearly smart enough to turn a computer on, this can't be so.

Comment

• Why does the amount of consecutive passes completed matter? Don't points decide who wins?

Comment

Are you so simple that you actually believe that pro-Eli comments bother me?
                              Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              LOL

Comment

LOL
                                The "Eli crowd" are the folks that attack you when you dare to say anything that resembles criticism of our QB. Positive comments about anyone don't bother me. If I disagree, I will say so.
                                Its called discussion of football on the Giants MB.

Comment

Working...
                                X