Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN, Herm Edwards Diss Eli

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by GameTime View Post
    wow......bunch of cry babies. So he doesnt think Eli is a football god.. some of you need to calm the %$# down......
    People don't think Eli is a football God lol.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #32
      Herms plays to win the game.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

      "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

      Comment


      • #33
        Why is there never an argument when Roethlisberger is called 'elite"? What has Big Ben done better than Eli to deserve a seat at the elite table over Manning? Not a ****ing thing....thats what!!!
        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

        John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          People don't think Eli is a football God lol.
          the way some of these board members react when someone doesnt have 100% glowing accolades for Eli is nuts...
          I like Herm.....I really dont care what he thinks of Eli.....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            wow......bunch of cry babies.
            So he doesnt think Eli is a football god.. some of you need to calm the %$# down......
            I agree. He is not a football god. But I would have to question a supposed analyst that states he "is at the kids table and can't order off the menu". And the others, are gods??????? Just like Herm gave his OPINION, I deserve to counter with an OPINION of my own!!!!!!!!!!! And who elected you the OPINION god??????

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Breezely View Post
              I agree. He is not a football god. But I would have to question a supposed analyst that states he "is at the kids table and can't order off the menu". And the others, are gods??????? Just like Herm gave his OPINION, I deserve to counter with an OPINION of my own!!!!!!!!!!! And who elected you the OPINION god??????
              nobody elected me anything....just stating my opinion like you are.....
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
                That doesn't make any sense.
                He's not in the same class as the rest of them
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Oh I know who he meant. Its just that the author is an idiot. To bring up the Pro Bowls is nonsense. He was a substitute in all 3 when other QB's didn't want to go.Its just ridiculous. Bringing up Edwards record for God's sake? He was a good assistant coach and not a very good HC. But he played in the league a long time and had success both as a player and a coach. he obviously knows a heck a lot about the NFL. You can disagree...that's fine. But to tell fans (none of whom every won a single game in the NFL as a HC or assistant, including this writer) that his record as a HC disqualifies him from commenting on current players is rather ......."Cultish".
                  You wouldn't even know who he was if it weren't the fumble. Nuff said. He was a terrible coaches who set teams back. It's like having Trent filfer show me how to be a qb.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    the way some of these board members react when someone doesnt have 100% glowing accolades for Eli is nuts...I like Herm.....I really dont care what he thinks of Eli.....
                    Well personally, the sitting at the kids table comment was very ignorant. It has nothing to do with the elite whatever nonsense. If he doesn't think he's elite or even good, that's his opinion and he has every right to it. The kids table comment was completely uneccessary. That's not even analysis.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                      You wouldn't even know who he was if it weren't the fumble. Nuff said. He was a terrible coaches who set teams back. It's like having Trent filfer show me how to be a qb.
                      what does that have to do with his ablity to be a sports talk guy???
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                        Herms plays to win the game.
                        Sure didn't coach to win the game.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Well personally, the sitting at the kids table comment was very ignorant. It has nothing to do with the elite whatever nonsense. If he doesn't think he's elite or even good, that's his opinion and he has every right to it. The kids table comment was completely uneccessary. That's not even analysis.
                          Herm is very very animated when he speaks. He says stuff that is pretty wacky at times.He doesnt hink he is a sgood as Brady, Brees, and Peyton...
                          well...I agree......
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            what does that have to do with his ablity to be a sports talk guy???
                            So your telling me that you don't actually need sports credentials to get on ESPN? I guess I'll go sign up. Maybe my dog would like to sign up.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              Herm is very very animated when he speaks. He says stuff that is pretty wacky at times.He doesnt hink he is a sgood as Brady, Brees, and Peyton...well...I agree......
                              He did not say that. He said that a 2 time an champion is a child compared to the men( men who mostly all have 1 ring). Colorful my foot. He can take his colorful and shove it.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                                Herm is very very animated when he speaks. He says stuff that is pretty wacky at times.He doesnt hink he is a sgood as Brady, Brees, and Peyton...well...I agree......
                                And that's totally fine if he thinks that, but calling him a child is idiotic.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X