This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    And that's totally fine if he thinks that, but calling him a child is idiotic.
    and, well, childish....
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      And that's totally fine if he thinks that, but calling him a child is idiotic.
      he is calling them ALL kids......not just Eli...the kids tables is all of the QBs he mentioned
      He is saying Eli is in the conversation but not among the best of the best....
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Joe Flacco put up Joe Montana like numbers this post season just gone. He's never missed the Playoffs in 5 years as a starter.Is he better than Brady, Rodgers, Brees etc? Is he elite? Herm has a point. Eli wi'll always be a hero of mine but using the eye test he's kind of Flaccoish. Capable of getting hot and outplaying anybody but very inconsistent.

Eli Top 4? I'm not even sure he's a top 10 QB at the moment.
        sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

It's one guy's opinion, no matter how blind and misguided he makes himself look while voicing it

In other words, it's no big deal
          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
            He did not say that. He said that a 2 time an champion is a child compared to the men( men who mostly all have 1 ring). Colorful my foot. He can take his colorful and shove it.
            you are wrong...thats not what he said.....when did he call them men and Eli a child...
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
              It's one guy's opinion, no matter how blind and misguided he makes himself look while voicing it

In other words, it's no big deal
              bingo

Comment

Herm Edwards is a knucklehead. He already picked the Cowboys to win the division next season. Pro or Con, his "analysis" is just BS.

Comment

He's a clown, don't listen to him.

imagesCAB9Y1Y3.jpg

Comment

Who really cares lol? Some people man... If I heard this I would just laugh, it's a radio show folks, they're supposed to talk like that, he's not going to be speaking like a news correspondent at the White House, they're supposed to joke around.

He might not put Eli in the elite class and that's his opinion that he's entitled to but the joke was totally harmless imo

Comment

9 years an Eagle...
                      9 years of hating the Giants...
                      Why would I expect him to give an unbiased opinion of anything Giant related?
                      I'll choose not to give a flyin' fart for his 'educated' opinion.
                      Next!!

Comment

Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                        9 years an Eagle...
                        9 years of hating the Giants...
                        Why would I expect him to give an unbiased opinion of anything Giant related?
                        I'll choose not to give a flyin' fart for his 'educated' opinion.
                        Next!!
                        Not to mention his time coaching little sister.

Comment

i have no qualm with his opinion on this particular topic, but herm edwards prob annoys me moreso than any other "analyst"....the way he comes off, to me, seems like he sure thinks highly of himself. he gives me the impression that he equates himself alongside individuals of particular greatness bc of a self inflated ego. Like when I hear him discussing Ray Lewis per se, he always talks like he's been in that guys exact shoes bc he's been that great so he knows exactly what that players thinking...There isn't a thing Herm Edwards doesnt know, just ask him...

Im sorry if I seem like its personal or something, its just that anytime a guy thinks the color of his socks is what we the viewers just need to know and props up his leg on the broadcast booth, it makes him fair game...Couldn't believe I was watching ESPN, yeah I know it was some sort of inside joke that caught on, his socks smfh, but how he just propped his leg up like we had to see...his socks, thinking in doing so he made everyones day... i dunno the guys just got a massive ego imo
                          Last edited by giantsfan420; 02-14-2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
                            That doesn't make any sense.
                            Neither did his approach to coaching

Comment

Comment

ELI MANNING PLAYS TO WIN THE GAME..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X