Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevie Brown Season Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcaBbTpTL_k

dang, after watching this, and the timely turnovers he generated, he's got to be a priority as well...

He's a restricted free agent. Can just tender him.

Comment

Some of those reads he made to get those picks are something we haven't had on this team in a long time. Hope we can keep all this new talent for a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        Some of those reads he made to get those picks are something we haven't had on this team in a long time. Hope we can keep all this new talent for a long while.
        I hope he can do it again because prior to last year he hadn't done anything in the league. let's not jump the gun prematurely, let's see what he does in this system next season before offering him a nice contract.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
          I hope he can do it again because prior to last year he hadn't done anything in the league. let's not jump the gun prematurely, let's see what he does in this system next season before offering him a nice contract.
          They don't need to this year.

Comment

Finally, a highlight video without stupid music.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I seriously love how he can read and jump a route like normal people breathe... now if only he could cover deep, he'd be the best safety in the league... he relies on getting underneath the pass too much, and that's his only real downfall.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                I seriously love how he can read and jump a route like normal people breathe... now if only he could cover deep, he'd be the best safety in the league... he relies on getting underneath the pass too much, and that's his only real downfall.
                We dont really need him to play deep with KP back there. Having both those guys as our safety tandem and Brown's turnover ability makes the duo one of the best in the league.

Comment

We dont really need him to play deep with KP back there. Having both those guys as our safety tandem and Brown's turnover ability makes the duo one of the best in the league.
                  one issue: KPs a FA with Rolle making Rockefeller money

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                    He also never had many snaps on defense...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                      I'm trying to will it to happen

Comment

The question is how much is rolle's cap hit if we cut him?

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                          He also never had many snaps on defense...
                          Which makes 8 picks all the more impressive... imagine if he had started 16 games.

Hell, watching this i'm starting to think he could be used as a nickel linebacker in passing situations... he can get underneath from out of freaking nowhere... TE's would be going "okayyy im goin out on my route, okay i see 27 back there better cut inside, okay QB's throwing the ball and HOLY **** WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???!!!"
                          Last edited by Toadofsteel; 02-15-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Finally, a highlight video without stupid music.
                            Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcaBbTpTL_k

dang, after watching this, and the timely turnovers he generated, he's got to be a priority as well...
                              Thanks for the post.

Comment

Working...
                              X