a free agent that could thrive in fewells defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a free agent that could thrive in fewells defense

a free agent that could bolster our defense AND special teams that no one has talked about us going after is leodis mckelvin. he was at his best in fewells defense and could probably take c webs starting cornerback position in a camp battle. also, he could greatly bolster our punt return unit and add veteran depth at corner if he can't beat out c web. he shouldn't command that much bread on the free agent market, and again he was comfortable with fewells scheme. what yall think?
    sigpic
    Opposing wideouts

D.ont
    R.ecieve
    C.atches

I did not know he was a FA this year. He is a solid CB, but I dont know what kind of payday he is aiming for. If I remember correctly, both he and Jarius Byrd at S, both flourished under Fewell in Buffalo.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the ONLY person that couldn't beat Corey Toaster at this point is Tryon...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Who's the chick in ur profile picture?

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
          Who's the chick in ur profile picture?
          Looks like Snooki...lol
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I think th eIncerdible Hulk is too old now..........Schwartzenneger too...........maybe **** Butkus could have starred in a blitz-less Fewell D
            Butkus would have blitzed anyway and ignored Fewell

Comment

Originally posted by Manstache View Post
              a free agent that could bolster our defense AND special teams that no one has talked about us going after is leodis mckelvin. he was at his best in fewells defense and could probably take c webs starting cornerback position in a camp battle. also, he could greatly bolster our punt return unit and add veteran depth at corner if he can't beat out c web. he shouldn't command that much bread on the free agent market, and again he was comfortable with fewells scheme. what yall think?
              I would welcome the signing. I think we need another corner on the roster that can actually play the position not just special teams (Tryon)

Comment

Corey comes back next year and silences the haters.
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                  Looks like Snooki...lol
                  naw, it aint snookie bruh. she aint that thick and curvy EVERYWHERE. lol. some chick sportin Giants gear on 1 of those thick chick websites. maam if your reading this, i need all dat......
                  sigpic
                  Opposing wideouts

D.ont
                  R.ecieve
                  C.atches

Comment

I like Antoine Cason. I love Sean Smith if he were to come under 5-6 mil a year, but I doubt it.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Hes really small for a giants outside CB. May work alright in the AFC East where there are no big receivers. Not sure it would work in the NFC East.

Comment

We all should knot that the players that fit Fewell's system are guys who can cover good and a D-line that is outstanding for blitzing cause Fewell hardly call blitzes

Comment

I'd like to get EJ Biggers from Tampa.. he really showed some solid play when Aqib Talib was traded and i think is just setting up for his prime run and can be had for decent price because he just recently started, starting... Also Derek Cox is a guy i'd see if his injury history could get em for cheap.. Cox is extremely talented but injury prone..

Comment

Don't think it would be a good fit...

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                              Hes really small for a giants outside CB. May work alright in the AFC East where there are no big receivers. Not sure it would work in the NFC East.
                              This was the mentality for Giant CBs a few years back when the CBs were asked to jam the WR and run with him. Physicality was heavily valued and frankly saw better results. PF has them playing so far off and breaking on balls that smaller quicker guys are his type of guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X