Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the biggest position we need fixed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We'll just agree to disagree
    gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
      gotcha
      You and I will both be laughing when they draft a RB
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        Am I really the only person that has ANY concern about protecting Eli? Everyone keeps bringing up the DL, LB, and CB... am I the ONLY person left that still thinks OL is our greatest need?
        No my friend you are not. I have been screaming about the OL the day they let Luke go. I said they need to make sure that they are able to protect their franchise QB at all costs. Thinking they can always find a gem in the 4th round and later or some cheap FA is going to burn them eventually. The DL does need to be beefed up as well. Anyone can see that. They need to have a premium placed on them. Swing for the fences but do the homework first.
        “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
        ― George Carlin

Comment

You and I will both be laughing when they draft a RB
          Roanoke, laughing? Maybe crying or screaming at the TV? LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
            Roanoke, laughing? Maybe crying or screaming at the TV? LOL!!!
            I truly look forward to draft day HERE, not on TV. We need a "Cliff Forum" where members can feel free to go in and jump off
            Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-19-2013, 11:12 AM.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I truly look forward to draft day HERE, not on TV. We need a "Cliff Forum" where members can feel free to go in and jump off
              I know there are areas that need to be fixed RF. But Im sure Reese will go BPA at 19, his usual MO. But if by some chance the Giants took a QB or RB in the 1st rd, you are correct, we would need a cliff forum on the boards--LOL!!

I did not include K or P in the 1st if you noticed, see we are not the Raiders--LOL!!
              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-19-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                I know there are areas that need to be fixed RF. But Im sure Reese will go BPA at 19, his usual MO. But if by some chance the Giants took a QB or RB in the 1st rd, you are correct, we would need a cliff forum on the boards--LOL!!

I did not include K or P in the 1st if you noticed, see we are not the Raiders--LOL!!
                I will never forget Reese saying, in an interview, that he would take the BPA and find a place for him rather than take a lesser "need" player. It seems counter intuitive, but it has worked more than not.

Comment

It's Reese's job to hire and fire, not Coughlin's
                  you don't think Coughlin has any input as to who gets cut and who stays?

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                    In fairness, Coughlin was the coach when Reese took over. There is a good chance they don't share the exact same philosophy as he isn't exactly Reese's "Coach".

Comment

OL. Win the trenches, win the games. With a QB like Eli, who succeeds under pressure as is, and receivers like Nicks and Cruz, given time they will be even MORE lethal than they currently are.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                        Not in terms of financial reality. Coughlin plays the hand he's dealt by Reese. Remember how upset he was that Smith didn't give the team a chance to meet the Eagles' offer? Both Reese and Mara said they wouldn't have met the offer in any event.

TC coaches the team Reese puts together.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
                          OL. Win the trenches, win the games. With a QB like Eli, who succeeds under pressure as is, and receivers like Nicks and Cruz, given time they will be even MORE lethal than they currently are.
                          Hell, give Eli an OL worth a damn and he could work magic with Barden and Jernigan...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Who knows how this will all play out? Hre may be some big cuts made still that would free up some money. You can build a decent OL through FA without over paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              Hell, give Eli an OL worth a damn and he could work magic with Barden and Jernigan...
                              Easy now on Barden

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                                Who knows how this will all play out? Hre may be some big cuts made still that would free up some money. You can build a decent OL through FA without over paying for it.
                                I am pretty sure they have to make additional cuts, it's all in the timing

Comment

Working...
                                X