Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the biggest position we need fixed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the biggest position we need fixed?

?

OL followed by LB...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

LBs.. strong side & middle

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
        LBs.. strong side & middle
        this.

Comment

DL
          Emperor Tom

Comment

DL. a good DL and pass rush makes things much easier on the rest of the D.

Comment

HC DC

Comment

RT then DE followed closely by DT.

Comment

DT then LB then RT
                  Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    OL followed by LB...
                    We're in a 4-3. Which means DL > LB. Why is everyone so enamored with fixing LBs? Our dline is thin. Our 2nd bets CB is Corey Webster who was targeted like Terrence Newman. Prince has missed 12 or something games due to injury in his 2 years.

Our DTs were also not good. Most great MLB's have a good dline in front of them eating up blockers. If we actually had a DT eating up blockers then we have a better LB corp.

Why do you think Reese drafts LBs in the 6th round or later? Why does Coughlin play those 6th rounders and UDFA's? Because LBs are the least important part of the 4-3 defense.

People either overestimate what LBs can do or overestimate how good the dline and secondary are. However I agree that the LBs we trot out there are a joke and I don't like how it's a problem every single year. But if you don't have a dline or secondary it won't matter.

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                    HC DC

You win.
                    Last edited by Sovereign; 02-17-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

The DEFENSE

Comment

Sorry SAM & MIKE have to be fixed. There is little run stopping from them and not much in zone coverage. If Locklear can't come back, then RT is next. I think DL & DE are in house. Time for them to step up. CB 3rd. Then Guards.
                        # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Am I really the only person that has ANY concern about protecting Eli? Everyone keeps bringing up the DL, LB, and CB... am I the ONLY person left that still thinks OL is our greatest need?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

OL becomes our biggest need if Beatty leaves. Diehl is a turnstile, whoever replaces him is already better. Eli was sacked like 15 times or something It was much worse in 2011 and Eli didn't get hurt did he? If Beatty stays we're fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              Am I really the only person that has ANY concern about protecting Eli? Everyone keeps bringing up the DL, LB, and CB... am I the ONLY person left that still thinks OL is our greatest need?
                              I want D myself.. but if Warmack or Lane Johnson is there.. I AM DOWN..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X