No announcement yet.

Terrell Thomas Thinks Giants' Coach Tom Coughlin Has "One More" Season Left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree i think tc will retire after this year... get ready for the cowher regime
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
      i agree i think tc will retire after this year... get ready for the cowher regime
      Cowher here? I really can't see it.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Never understood the praise cowher gets.

Comment

I want MIke Zimmer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
            Never understood the praise cowher gets.
            It's like grasping at available straws
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Tom Coughlin will be here longer than T2.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
                Tom Coughlin will be here longer than T2.
                +1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  So a new coach can be loyal, that's my point
                  I get you point RF but I'm not questioning TC's loyalty or any coach for that matter but just stating the fact that when a new sheriff comes to office sometimes he brings his own deputies to run the town, thats all.
                  " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                    haha . . . you guys will be crying for TC to come back after a few years of Cowher!

Comment

I think TC goes the route of Tom Landry ... tossed out kicking and screaming.
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                        I think TC goes the route of Tom Landry ... tossed out kicking and screaming.
                        The organization that allowed that to happen, and the Giants organization couldn't be any more polar opposite.
                        sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by 45Jones View Post
                          The organization that allowed that to happen, and the Giants organization couldn't be any more polar opposite.
                          I disagree ... they are extremely loyal to their coaching staff under the current Mara and front office.

In fact, we have yet to see them make a severe coaching decision past Sheridan (which was a tad of a no-brainer).
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I don't get why some of you are acting like it's not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                              I don't get why some of you are acting like it's not possible.
                              Anything's possible ... but do you really see TC hanging it up?

Comment

If TC hangs it up I like to see Steve Spagnola get a shot at it. I know I'll get alot of grief for this but if we stay in a 4-3 defense I think he can get the job done.

BRING BACK SPAGS

Comment

Working...
                                X