Terrell Thomas Thinks Giants' Coach Tom Coughlin Has "One More" Season Left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
    Anything's possible ... but do you really see TC hanging it up?
    He won't hang it up, it's up to owner and GM to decide if they want to keep him

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      Yes, that's how you give the current coach a vote of confidence in line with extending is contract
      Im impressed! You didnt even use red.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
        If TC hangs it up I like to see Steve Spagnola get a shot at it. I know I'll get alot of grief for this but if we stay in a 4-3 defense I think he can get the job done.

BRING BACK SPAGS
        NO

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          Never understood the praise cowher gets.
          Had to love it when Cowher was on Super Bowl Day and was talking about running out the clock with over 11 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, there is a reason he lost way more playoff games than he won, he will never coach the NY Giants, only the misguided on this message board bring up his name.
          Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

If TC hangs it up I like to see Steve Spagnola get a shot at it. I know I'll get alot of grief for this but if we stay in a 4-3 defense I think he can get the job done.

BRING BACK SPAGS
            Even Belechek had a rough outing his first time with the Browns.
            Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Here's a vision.........Head Coach Kevin Gilbride.
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                Here's a vision.........Head Coach Kevin Gilbride.
                I'd rather they sell the team

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                  I'd rather they sell the team
                  lmao
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

BRING BACK SPAGS
                    Spags hasn't had a good track record since leaving here, it's pretty unlikely John Mara would give him the keys to the car until he proves he can drive.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                      I get you point RF but I'm not questioning TC's loyalty or any coach for that matter but just stating the fact that when a new sheriff comes to office sometimes he brings his own deputies to run the town, thats all.
                      Yes, but he doesn't often bring his old players
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                        I think TC goes the route of Tom Landry ... tossed out kicking and screaming.
                        You know that isn't going to happen. This is not Dallas

Comment

You know that isn't going to happen. This is not Dallas

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...etirement-talk
                          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

I wouldn't go far enough to say Coughlin decides the when unilaterally, but I cannot see John Mara or Jerry Reese kicking his *** out the door, ever.

Comment

I wouldn't go far enough to say Coughlin decides the when unilaterally, but I cannot see John Mara or Jerry Reese kicking his *** out the door, ever.
                              Agree and very proud of how things are run around here.
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Spags hasn't had a good track record since leaving here, it's pretty unlikely John Mara would give him the keys to the car until he proves he can drive.
                                It's hard to learn how to drive when there's no gas in the tank. He had little talent with the Rams and the Saints switched him to a 3-4 defense. Not that the Saints had a good defense to begin with. He just reminds me of the way Belechek was when he went to the Browns. History does repeat itself. I feel if given a chance with a good GM and a team with some talent that he could excel just like he did when he was with the Giants.

Comment

Working...
                                X