Terrell Thomas Thinks Giants' Coach Tom Coughlin Has "One More" Season Left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankAE View Post
    Once TC does go, players will be on notice. Because the new HC won't have any loyalty ties
    But what if Gilbride becomes the HC

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      I just felt a cold shiver down my neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
        Even Belechek had a rough outing his first time with the Browns.
        You're comparing Belicheck's record with the Browns to Spags record with the Rams?

Spags was an all-time bad head coach. Now he can't even get a job as a DC.

No thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
          It's hard to learn how to drive when there's no gas in the tank. He had little talent with the Rams and the Saints switched him to a 3-4 defense. Not that the Saints had a good defense to begin with. He just reminds me of the way Belechek was when he went to the Browns. History does repeat itself. I feel if given a chance with a good GM and a team with some talent that he could excel just like he did when he was with the Giants.
          You could be right, but who is going to be first take the chance? Has any team picked him up yet?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            Stranger things can happen
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I hope it's only one more year.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyMike01 View Post
                I hope it's only one more year.
                I'm afraid you are going to be very disappointed

Comment

Maybe T2 should make ONE year himself...........

Comment

If we don't play up to TC's expectations, he may leave after another year or two.
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                      Anything's possible ... but do you really see TC hanging it up?
                      Another sub par season...why not? If we make the playoffs and make a run, then no, I don't see him hanging it up. If we miss the playoffs and go .500? Then I could see it.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-g...nts-head-coach

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                          Another sub par season...why not? If we make the playoffs and make a run, then no, I don't see him hanging it up. If we miss the playoffs and go .500? Then I could see it.
                          You know we've only had one losing season under TC?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            You know we've only had one losing season under TC?
                            And I hope that count stays at one...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Again I will just say money would be better spent on bradshaw, this is another guy that will be on season ending ir by week 1.
                              Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

By one more season he means "one more sb victory before we are officially a dynasty and win 3 more."
                                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                                X