Adrien Robinson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Robinson

I seriously forgot he existed, but do any of you think he can contribute this year?

Maybe the signing of Bennett might be not as bad as we think. I obviously want Bennett back (along with his brother), but I also think that Robinson can have a higher contribution for the team; now that he has already learned the playbook.

If he makes a contribution next year I'd imagine we'd hear a lot of good things about him in camp. Hopefully that's the case.

Comment

Yeah, most definitely.

Comment

No reason to count him out. They drafted him as a raw talent. Really should not surprise anyone that he didn't p,ay much especially since Bennett played so well. Think there was something written about how he also got a late start with the team because he was finishing up school and that set him back a bit.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised with our cap problems if they don't resign Bennett. Especially, if they really think that highly of Robinson.
          Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

We'll see. Honestly I think whatever the coaching staff feels about Robinson's development will directly impact Bennett's presence on the team next year. If you see Bennett re-signed at market value, you can pretty much guarantee that Robinson will not be seen for another season...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              We'll see. Honestly I think whatever the coaching staff feels about Robinson's development will directly impact Bennett's presence on the team next year. If you see Bennett re-signed at market value, you can pretty much guarantee that Robinson will not be seen for another season...
              I would love to have Robinson pan out AND get Bennett back. Hopefully the Giants lock Bennett up quick before he hits the market and his price increases. I understand Beaty is the highest priority but Bennett needs to be locked up ASAP.

Comment

We still really need the black unicorn. To go with two tight ends and be fine but I doubt Robinson is ready to be the feature guy.
                "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                  I would love to have Robinson pan out AND get Bennett back. Hopefully the Giants lock Bennett up quick before he hits the market and his price increases. I understand Beaty is the highest priority but Bennett needs to be locked up ASAP.
                  nbout ot going to happen. There was a huge thread about this subject a day or two ago. JR is just not going to fork out tons of money for Bennett or anyone else and that includes Cruz and Nicks. Bennett whats to stay but lets be Realistic. He is looking for a HUGE PAYDAY now that he has shown the NFL he is not just the guy behind Whitten. And that he can actually produce. He will go with his brother or somewhere else that will pay him the BIG MONEY>
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

with that said its time for Robinson to GROW UP FAST..... There is always the Serviceable Pascoe.... And who knows if Beckum even makes the team after his ACL Injury last season. JR make pick up someone for VET MIN along the way for insurance but with the way the Giants use the TE position he will not under any circumstances resign Bennett unless he takes a lot less the market value. So you can pretty be assured youve seen the last of MB.... The only time you will see him in a Giants uniform in the future is on YOUTUBE...
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

If there was someone in this draft that could be Eli's safety blanket like Witten is for Romo, I would be up for drafting them in the first. It's unbelievably doubtful that there is another guy like Witten in this draft however.

Comment

I think he'll be just a bench warmer, unless he does well in preseason

Comment

This guy is a big time 'project'. I dont think anyone knows what we'll get out of him. Definitley going to take some time.

Comment

Robinson shot up draft boards last year because of his raw talent but it looked like he should have stayed in college for another year. The giants have one of the best TE position coaches in the league and if he worked hard at learning the playbook, he could be ready to start this coming season. I like Bennett, but he deserves a nice payday and we honestly can't afford him right now. I'd hate to see him sell himself short. This team can afford to experiment with the TE position because we have success doing it recently so why not take a chance on Robinson.

Comment

simple...
                              if he works hard and studies hard he will make it. If he doesnt then he wont......
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X