Can we trade Osi for Freeney?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StrahanSoup92 View Post
    When Coughlin first joined the Giants, Tiki, Osi, and some others didnt like him at all. I tried to dig and find some old excerpts, but I couldnt. Didnt Coughlin also bench Osi a few years back? Osi was not happy about it at all. Honestly since then hes never been an every down DE, because he wasnt allowed to be.
    He was benched in 09 by sheridan. Afterwards he set the record for strip sacks in a season. And then. This season he couldn't get to the qb at all

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
      He was benched in 09 by sheridan. Afterwards he set the record for strip sacks in a season. And then. This season he couldn't get to the qb at all
      He got to the QB just as much as JPP and more than Tuck. Oh yeah, as a part time player.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if NE Patriots signed both Freeney and Osi for real cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
          It wouldn't surprise me if NE Patriots signed both Freeney and Osi for real cheap.
          i know. BB is good at that
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by StrahanSoup92 View Post
            LOL, well I cant argue Osi didnt look too impressive here. He bit on that fake hand off bigtime, haha. But in his defense, he was dealing with Trent Williams the whole game. Hes really not half as bad against the run as these forums would lead you to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nlKDo_m694

Hes made plenty of plays against the run too.

Yeh these are highlights from his past, but his ability to play the run has been bashed on these boards for years, and for years I have defended my man Osi, and I will continue to do so
            Cmon man you are going to use a career highlight reel to support your claim that Osi is a good run defender? Keep supporting him till your heart is content but I think I made my case here lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              Cmon man you are going to use a career highlight reel to support your claim that Osi is a good run defender? Keep supporting him till your heart is content but I think I made my case here lol.
              You made your case by showing highlights of one game??? That's not much of a case. That video showed the whole defense getting burned.. Try harder next time.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                i know. BB is good at that
                Yes he is. I know a lot of folks don't like Coach Bellichek but I will always like him and will never forget what he did for NY Giants.

Comment

Working...
                X