Can we trade Osi for Freeney?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we trade Osi for Freeney?

one guy wants to jump ship n the other guy wants to be on board. Is this trade even possible?

Err.. no. Neither player is on a team at the moment.

Comment

Osi's contract was voided, which means he no longer plays for this team..

Comment

Originally posted by wrek537emc View Post
        one guy wants to jump ship n the other guy wants to be on board. Is this trade even possible?
        Free agents are "free", no trade possible.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Trade a bad run stopper for a worse run stopper?

Comment

Both guys are FAs. So, no, we can't.

Comment

Official trade is not possible, nor can we really afford to bring in Freeney. I think we'd be better off giving the younger guys the opportunity to play.
              Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

make Freeney's wish come true and make him a NY GIANT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!
                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                  make Freeney's wish come true and make him a NY GIANT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!
                  It would be better to re-sign Osi, than to bring Freeney in. But, neither is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                    It would be better to re-sign Osi, than to bring Freeney in. But, neither is going to happen.
                    Yeah, Freeney is another player living off his name. He just isn't very good anymore.

Comment

anyone remember that Kid MARSHALL that was tearing it up all Preseason long. He played on the DLine as a DE i think. Ojomo beat him out to make the team but i think that kid has something. I dont know if he signed on with another team, is out of the NFL or was on our PS last season for awhile. but he may be worth another look. I think he may have been their two Preseasons ago and he for sure Improved from one preseason to the next. Maybe this year he makes the team. With him, Ojomo and JPP we would have a good young Stable of DEs. Also lets not forget Adrian Tracy. I think he can quickly become a Star in the NFL....Tuck will prob be playing his last year here in 13. then retire. at DT... I hope KUHN can come back from his injury. He looked very promising prior to getting Hurt. Verdict is still out on Austin... might be a BUST. Joseph I think will be a good one. Bernard has to go
                      Last edited by miked1958; 02-21-2013, 09:27 AM.
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

oh getting back to the point of my post. anyone with info on that Marshall Kid please post it here
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

Craig Marshall? He's still around, I think.

EDIT: Nope, deleted from the practice squad last October.
                          Last edited by Flip Empty; 02-21-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            Craig Marshall? He's still around, I think.

EDIT: Nope, deleted from the practice squad last October.
                            I think that may have had something to do with him being suspended for PEDs. not sure. Wonder if any other team picked him up. Maybe he wasnt as good as he appeared to be. Seemed like he had a ton of Sacks but could be because he was playing against a bunch of Scrubs that are no longer in the NFL

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

Oh there was also a DT by the name of Dwayne Hendricks... He looked good last preseason also. anyone know what became of him and Marshall?

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

Working...
                              X