Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

attending a giants game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    $1k min

    Comment


    • #32
      Finding tickets are easy and the closer you get to gameday the cheaper the seller might be willing to let em go for. Stubhub is my site of choice and I heard you can occasionally find scalpers. If you can't find seats together, try to get em close by and see if you can find somebody willing to trade seats with ya. Good luck and have fun... I can't wait to go back!

      Comment


      • #33
        I paid almost $500 for a pair of tix to last season's opener against the Cowboys plus more for a parking pass that I couldn't use because the lot was full. The parking at the new stadium is ludicrous.
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

        "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

        Comment


        • #34
          So wait... these licenses are meant to help with the upkeep of the stadium, right? Yet, with Metlife, seats are able to be sold twice (once for Giants, again for Jets)... No other building has this luxury, so why the need for every single Giants seat to be licensed out?
          Smells like robbery.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
            Finding tickets are easy and the closer you get to gameday the cheaper the seller might be willing to let em go for. Stubhub is my site of choice and I heard you can occasionally find scalpers. If you can't find seats together, try to get em close by and see if you can find somebody willing to trade seats with ya. Good luck and have fun... I can't wait to go back!
            I wish I lived near the stadium, this would be such a good strategy.

            Unfortunately for me, I need to have tickets already purchased at least a week or 2 before I plan my trip down to NY. I might take a risk this year and wait until the Friday night that I travel down.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
              I paid almost $500 for a pair of tix to last season's opener against the Cowboys plus more for a parking pass that I couldn't use because the lot was full. The parking at the new stadium is ludicrous.
              Next time go to one of the participating restaurants and get shuttled over or get there early.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                I wish I lived near the stadium, this would be such a good strategy.

                Unfortunately for me, I need to have tickets already purchased at least a week or 2 before I plan my trip down to NY. I might take a risk this year and wait until the Friday night that I travel down.
                You can print your tickets. Wait until the last minute and you should be able to find some good seats for cheap.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                  You can print your tickets. Wait until the last minute and you should be able to find some good seats for cheap.
                  I want to try that but I'm scared if I travel down to NY from Toronto (an 8 hour trip) only to find out that I can't get any tickets for the game....I think the people I'm going with would slaughter me. But I'll give it a shot lol, thanks for the advice.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                    I paid almost $500 for a pair of tix to last season's opener against the Cowboys plus more for a parking pass that I couldn't use because the lot was full. The parking at the new stadium is ludicrous.
                    not if you get there earlier enoug

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      not if you get there earlier enough
                      My buddies and I have no problem parking. We get 3 spots together set-up and tailgate for about 4 hours before heading in. We normally have 8 guys for the Giant Games. For the Jets we have about 30 people with about 10 vehicles and park together. You just need to get there early.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X