No announcement yet.

You hear that? Silence.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really am feenin' for some NFL drama/dirt though.....As long as it doesn't concern the Giants, it's all good...

Comment

I'm about to make some noise up in this b****

Comment

the calm before the storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
          The free agency period doesn't offiicially begin until March 12(?), so expect much more quiet until then.
          THEN... just like a DUBSTEP the BASS will drop and the news stories will go crazy.... following Manti and his lover. Ogletree's alcohol abuse... etc

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

the thing is even though people have been but and hopefully we get some guys back, we still havent done anything to change what we had last year yet. Once we can start doing that is when we can judge off season.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                Yeah that's what annoys me. They've ditched the decent players but held onto the bad ones.
                Bradshaw has two bad wheels. Boley didn't play very well most of last season. Canty I was actually very surprised about, but he was making too much for his production.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  Bradshaw has two bad wheels. Boley didn't play very well most of last season. Canty I was actually very surprised about, but he was making too much for his production.
                  Compared to Diehl, the outgoing players are All-Pro material. I won't know what to think if he is still starting next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                    Compared to Diehl, the outgoing players are All-Pro material. I won't know what to think if he is still starting next season.
                    Diehl they're just holding onto until they figure out what's happening with Beatty, Boothe, and FA. I doubt he'll be on the roster next season, at least at his current salary.

Comment

Working...
                    X