You hear that? Silence.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You hear that? Silence.

Holy crap this offseason has only been on for a bit and its already more quiet than last year. No crap about bounty scandals or Jonathan Vilma. Nothing about Andrew vs RG3 in the draft. And THANK THE LORD nothing about Tebow in New York. Just a nice quiet offseason.

The NFL turned the dial down on the soap opera drama this off season for sure.

Comment

It's so quiet I think I'm going to fall..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dog5.jpg

Comment

How cute, the dog.

Comment

I'm still nerve-wracked because we still haven't heard anythign about the status of our FA. Is JR going to somehow lock up Beatty or let him walk? What's going on with Cruz, Andre, Stevie, and Bennett? As far as I'm concerned until something happens, I can't trust the team we have locked up for now to deliver us even so much as a playoff berth...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            As far as I'm concerned until something happens, I can't trust the team we have locked up for now to deliver us even so much as a playoff berth...
            So... just like last season, then?

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
              How cute, the dog.
              I seriously "awed" when I saw it, haha.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                So... just like last season, then?
                Pretty much... I need to see signs that the cruft has been trimmed (specifically, Tuck, Diehl, and C-Toast) and the freed money used to sign people that actually contribute or even care at this point like Beatty, Cruz, Bennett, Andre, Stevie, and Hixon. Yeah I know they cut Bradshaw, Canty, and Boley, but all three of those contributed more than the first three I mentioned...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  Yeah I know they cut Bradshaw, Canty, and Boley, but all three of those contributed more than the first three I mentioned...
                  Yeah that's what annoys me. They've ditched the decent players but held onto the bad ones.

Comment

You guys have to relax a bit. There are a ton of negotiations going on. Those always take time. If they want to make the best deal they can, it will take time. And don't think the ax won't fall on more dead wood. Bradshaw went under the knife again, Canty costs a ton of money, and Boley's skill really dropped off a lot this past season. While I think I liked Canty more than most, the dollars are just too tight. He did do exactly what he was hired to do, helped us to a championship. He was well paid to do it. Now his injuries may have made his pay/production ratio out of whack. If he doesn't get bucks elsewhere, maybe he could come back under a new contract. Not likely, but you never can tell what can happen in the off season.
                    # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

It is still early. The draft isn't for another 2 months. The bottom could fall out at any moment.

Comment

The free agency period doesn't offiicially begin until March 12(?), so expect much more quiet until then.
                        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Need some new awkward off-season pics from Eli, that'd tide everyone over.

Comment

I Have a Yorkie and she's cute too....
                            But my cute Yorkie would shred you if you tried to do that to her!

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                              Holy crap this offseason has only been on for a bit and its already more quiet than last year. No crap about bounty scandals or Jonathan Vilma. Nothing about Andrew vs RG3 in the draft. And THANK THE LORD nothing about Tebow in New York. Just a nice quiet offseason.
                              Not that the NFL has not tried to create a soap opera. Fans are sick of their crap.example

Has the circus set up in Pittsburgh?Sherman feels disrespected by Revis,More likely to be traded: Revis or Harvin?Report: Jets will try to trade Tebow

What a bunch of crap lmao
                              Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Working...
                              X