3rd and Short

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd and Short

I do not understand why the coaches throw the medium or deep ball on every third and short. I understand the line cannot pick up a short run when needed, but why can we not throw a screen, flat pass, QB draw, anything but what the d already knows is coming? Ware is useless on 3rd down. KG is the predictable clown.

Re: 3rd and Short

I agree. Jacobs is on a roll and they take him out and throw an incomplete pass, just like the Packers game. Charlie Killdrive is the thing wrong w/the Giants. Run his butt out of town.

Comment

[quote user="simms56"]I do not understand why the coaches throw the medium or deep ball on every third and short. I understand the line cannot pick up a short run when needed, but why can we not throw a screen, flat pass, QB draw, anything but what the d already knows is coming? Ware is useless on 3rd down. KG is the predictable clown.
      [/quote]

I am not watching the game anymore, I am going to go for a jog. Gilbride is a re-tard.
      Originally posted by PennState1
      In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

I never get the feeling that this team is ever going to pick up a 3rd and anything... You don't get that feeling when you watch good teams play...

Comment

Defenses are susceptible because they are trying to make a stop and sometimes get ahead of themselves by playing the first down yardage.

Edit: which means things are open down the field.

Comment

[quote user="NYCDBS"]I never get the feeling that this team is ever going to pick up a 3rd and anything... You don't get that feeling when you watch good teams play...[/quote]Man you aint lyin. It looked like jacobs had an arm injury. He looked at it after that 9yd run. Then a mis-comm on the 3rd down. If it aint one thing its another
            Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

Why do the Giants keep throwing at Revis? Killdrive is a joke.

Comment

[quote user="Wizard"]
                Why do the Giants keep throwing at Revis? Killdrive is a joke.
                [/quote]

off all the Jets players to go after.
                Originally posted by PennState1
                In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

Working...
                X