Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    It's a lot simpler than people think.
    I'ts not hard if u know u have the right contract details but thats not always the case

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      I'ts not hard if u know u have the right contract details but thats not always the case
      Well Slip just did an estimate and the Giants could have almost 60 MILLIONS if they make a few tweaks. In all my life as a Giants fan I don't recall the Giants having that much cap space.
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
        Well Slip just did an estimate and the Giants could have almost 60 MILLIONS if they make a few tweaks. In all my life as a Giants fan I don't recall the Giants having that much cap space.
        They wont have nearly that much space, because they will spend a lot of it resigning guys, but still. They arent tight to the cap like people think.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          They wont have nearly that much space, because they will spend a lot of it resigning guys, but still. They arent tight to the cap like people think.
          I get it and that's why I keep saying that " chasing " a spend cap number is just like counting stars, you could have an estimate and for what is worth that will do the job but its nearly darn impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            There are more versions of CAP space than.............fill in the blank
            Than the times Cwebb was burned on Defense

Comment

Ralph Vacchiano
              @RVacchianoNYDN
              Follow
              And here's a look at why restructuring contracts to clear cap room might not be the best move for the Giants ... sulia.com/my_thoughts/94
              1:19pm - 2 Mar 13

Comment

Originally Posted by RoanokeFan
                There are more versions of CAP space than.............fill in the blank

Fire Coughlin threads ?

Comment

With the increased revenue the NFL and owners are seeing, I don't get why this is happening, where the cap seems so restrictivce.

It seems geared to assure a SB team cannot stay complete. The cap needs to be raised much higher than it is now. It shouldn't be this bad.
                  Last edited by GiantLegend; 03-03-2013, 03:09 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GiantLegend View Post
                    With the increased revenue the NFL and owners are seeing, I don't get why this is happening, where the cap seems so restrictivce.

It seems geared to assure a SB team cannot stay complete. The cap needs to be raised much higher than it is now. It shouldn't be this bad.
                    A higher cap would only result in higher salaries. It wouldn't change anything beyond giving the top players more money.

On-field performance is only half of the story, salary cap management is a game in itself.

Comment

Diehl and Webster are there; however, we have little depth if you take them out of the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        A higher cap would only result in higher salaries. It wouldn't change anything beyond giving the top players more money.

On-field performance is only half of the story, salary cap management is a game in itself.
                        Sad but true.

Comment

Working...
                        X