Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather a 2nd round pick or Stevie Brown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather a 2nd round pick or Stevie Brown?

That's the question, as we will probably tender him at the 2nd round level. There are alot of teams that need safety help and we might actually lose him and receive a 2nd. What would you rather a 2nd round pick or Stevie Brown on the team next year?

Stevie Brown, especially if we keep Rolle and lose KP

Comment

Stevie

Comment

If its a high pick I wouldn't mind.
        We Want 5!

Comment

2nd round pick. I'm playing devil's advocate that the isn't the next Ed Reed, as he is sometimes portrayed to be around here.

He was downright bad in textbook coverage. The opportunity cost being that he gambled and it payed off. Might not see 7 more interceptions for the rest of his career.

Comment

Get the pick and cut Rolle. Sign KP to a reasonable deal and pick up a FA.

Comment

Originally posted by PBTimmons View Post
              2nd round pick. I'm playing devil's advocate that the isn't the next Ed Reed, as he is sometimes portrayed to be around here.

He was downright bad in textbook coverage. The opportunity cost being that he gambled and it payed off. Might not see 7 more interceptions for the rest of his career.
              I'd be all over the 2nd round pick too with this draft being deep with Safeties. Heck, try our best to trade off the 1st round pick for a bunch of middle round selections and we could see something like 2 2nds, 2-3 3rds, and 2-3 4ths. The middle of this draft is strong.

Comment

this is a "6 of 1" and a "half dozen of another" question on Brown!

i love the guy but a 2nd rounder i would love!

Will Hill is still on the roster and could possibly pick up Stevies role!
                Last edited by BigBlue1971; 03-01-2013, 03:55 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

2nd round pick all day. Stevie had a nack for being in the right place at the right time, but he is def replaceable.

Comment

I tend to prefer the devil we know especially when that devil lead the team in interceptions
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                      2nd round pick all day. Stevie had a nack for being in the right place at the right time, but he is def replaceable.
                      The problem with "replaceable" is the learning curve, especially in what is universally described as a complicated offense.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        The problem with "replaceable" is the learning curve, especially in what is universally described as a complicated offense.
                        You mean defense, and stevie didn't take to long to pick it up.

Comment

I still can't believe the player Stevie turned out to be. I was shocked when I heard he made the 53 last year. Thought he was a scrub and just a temporary fill in for Sash's suspension.

Can't say I hated being wrong about him though. The guy has been phenomenal.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                            You mean defense, and stevie didn't take to long to pick it up.
                            Wanted to see who was paying attention, he did, except he's out of position a lot which he can fix

Comment

Either way, the tender should be placed on stevie. Either we get him for cheap or we get a 2nd round pick. Win/win as far as i'm concerned.

Now if only we could cut Rolle and use the 5.25M (out of 9.25M total) that gets freed to make some noise...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X