No announcement yet.

Jim Cordle at LG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd let boothe walk. He's versatile, but average and on the down side of his career. They draft fluker we upgrade at guard or tackle depending on what we do with locklear. I'd love it if we could get Larry warford in the second round he'd be a huge upgrade. I really don't think JR can afford not to draft an OL early this year. The only early pick we got is Beatty and look how that turned out.

Comment

Cordle the guy who snapped with his off hand in the National title game because his snapping hand was broken

Comment

How much could Boothe possible get on the open market are the Giants really going to go with an unknown over less then a million dollars that seems really stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          Cordle the guy who snapped with his off hand in the National title game because his snapping hand was broken
          http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGd...-and-personnel

PRO POTENTIAL

--OL Jim Cordle -- He won't wow scouts with brute strength and his size isn't extraordinary (6-foot-4, 300 pounds), but Cordle displayed rare versatility over four years. He played every position across the offensive line and even snapped left-handed during Ohio State's run to the national championship game in 2007 when a cast prevented him from using his right hand. That type of versatility will grab the attention of the NFL.

The same one bro, he is tough as nails and he played all thru out the line during is tenure with my Buckeyes. Thats why he got snatch by the Giants, a Reese kind or player, keyword VERSATILITY.
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

How much could Boothe possible get on the open market are the Giants really going to go with an unknown over less then a million dollars that seems really stupid
            Don't get me wrong I love Boothe and will love if he gets resigned but lets not forget he was a project player in the 1st place. He was a 2006 6 th round draft pick by the Raiders and got waived the next year. Reese signed him as a project player and the rest is history

Comment

Don't get me wrong I love Boothe and will love if he gets resigned but lets not forget he was a project player in the 1st place. He was a 2006 6 th round draft pick by the Raiders and got waived the next year. Reese signed him as a project player and the rest is history. Cordle is entering his 3rd year, signed back in '11 by the Giants as an undrafted rookie FA and by all acounts he could be ready to step in. All I'm saying he is going to get his chance and will not be surprise in the end if he wins a starting job.

Comment

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ers/18191.html

seems more of an emergency stop gap if necessary....he's a good depth player bc of the versatility I guess, but he doesnt have the physical tools to be a week in week out starter...just my take tho...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                  http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ers/18191.html

seems more of an emergency stop gap if necessary....he's a good depth player bc of the versatility I guess, but he doesnt have the physical tools to be a week in week out starter...just my take tho...
                  6" 4' 320 lbs . He has the tools to play in the NFL, he just has to keeps working hard and take this opportunity and run with it.

Comment

Jim Cordle? Do you guys want Eli maimed?
                    sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
                        I would like to have the cap space to resigned Boothe or get a top G FA but that's getting more bleak by the minute. What was Boothe in the first place? A project who pan out and replaced one of the most loved OLinemen the Giants ever had, Ritchie Seubert and many, many in here thought Reese was crazy when he said Boothe was a top priority. Cordle is no different form Boothe, he came here has a project and he will get his chance if ready.

Comment

Maybe Cordle has the size-6'4"/ 320 lbs but guarantee ya his wonderlic was south of 10. I don't see Boothe or Cordle being the answer for us at G. I'd like to see a vet or a miracle rookie do some work on the inside. Go get 'em JR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bearbryant View Post
                            Maybe Cordle has the size-6'4"/ 320 lbs but guarantee ya his wonderlic was south of 10. I don't see Boothe or Cordle being the answer for us at G. I'd like to see a vet or a miracle rookie do some work on the inside. Go get 'em JR!!!
                            If Cordle is the answer this year, he would have been playing last year. We need real upgrades along the OL, not just treading water with more mediocity.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

The idea of Johnathan Cooper is growing on me if he is there. Let Brewer Mosely Locklear battle it out. If Dd is on this team it better be vet minimum. Want size and strength inside.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
                                No, they just get butthurt when anyone even entertains the idea of drafting someone that's not defense in the first three rounds. BECAUSE WE HAVE THE 31ST RANKED DEFENSE MAN. OL IS TOTALLY NOT IMPORTANT

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X