Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we never draft another short receiver again I will die a happy man...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes never gonna see the field guys..barring major injuries..this convo is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
      LOL im done with this kid...u have the attention span of a pet rock
      ur done because i proved u wrong..lol guys not good as of yet..end of story

Comment

Here is the 2012 Depth Chart:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

wrong that's not how its works, this isn't Madden
          im the rock yet u say this lol hahahahah ok

Comment

right so hes 4th rec on depth chart so far

Comment

Originally posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
              right so hes 4th rec on depth chart so far
              4th?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

listen i hope he does well i just dont see it as of now..i hope he proves me wrong would be great to have a shifty guy in there

Comment

u didn't prove anything..he is our BACKUP SLOT RECIEVER...that's it as of now. I never said he was very good because I don't know if he is or isn't yet, all I'm saying is that hes not gonna get on the field with Nicks or Cruz in front of him. They are 2 special players. And ur argument that they all move around and should be versatile..when have u seen Nicks, Plax, Toomer, Randle, any of the big guys play the slot? it seldom happens in this offense
                  Last edited by DownWitJPP; 03-03-2013, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    4th?
                    yes..nicks..cruz..hixon then him..no?

Comment

u didn't prove anything..he is our BACKUP SLOT RECIEVER...that's it as of now. I never said he was very good because I don't know if he is or isn't yet, all I'm saying is that hes not gonna get on the field with Nicks or Cruz in front of him. They are 2 special players. And ur argument that they all move around and should be versatile..when have u seen Nicks, Plax, Toomer, Randle, any of the big guys play the slot? it doesn't happen not in this offense anyway
                      no..toomer never played slot..ever u sure on that? nicks never went into slot position not once...i doubt it..and just cause it doesnt happen in this offense as u put it doesnt mean it dont happen...so ur wrong.

Comment

whats your point? Hixon is a good player

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          You have to realize that it's more likely than not that he will play out his rookie contract as they continue to develop him.
                          I'm guilty of predicting Jernigan's with the Giants, but I'll admit it doesn't make sense for us to not let him play out his contract. Play being the keyword, meaning let's give the guy more than a few snaps so we can gauge what his true potential is. Up to this point he's been on our roster, but he hasn't really PLAYED out his contract. Especially if we tender Cruz, then we need to prepare for life w/o him by seeing what the guys on our roster are truly capable of.
                          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

no..toomer never played slot..ever u sure on that? nicks never went into slot position not once...i doubt it..and just cause it doesnt happen in this offense as u put it doesnt mean it dont happen...so ur wrong.
                            we are talking about the Giants I dont give a crap what the panthers or deadskins do

Comment

yes..nicks..cruz..hixon then him..no?
                              Did you bother to read the depth chart?

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                                Just teasing the OP but if we did grab a WR in the 1st, I think the FO would need to offer a hotline to soothe all of the angry fans.
                                If it's Cordarrelle, maybe not.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X