DJ Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Williams

I hate when people do this, but broncs are looking to move williams or cut him.

Didnt finish haha. Obviously trade would be dumb, but if available. If he can stop being stupid off the field. Might be a good guy to have until Jacq and Paysinger take the reigns

Comment

Right... A 30 year old LB with issues. We need a long term fix....

Comment

The trend with these "sign everyone" threads are shifting from "we need this guy because of: X, Y, and Z," to "I normally hate threads like this, but....."
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

There is good reason to hate threads like this
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            The trend with these "sign everyone" threads are shifting from "we need this guy because of: X, Y, and Z," to "I normally hate threads like this, but....."
            Like when someone starts a sentence with "No offense, but . . . . ", you know you're about to be offended . . .. .

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Like when someone starts a sentence with "No offense, but . . . . ", you know you're about to be offended . . .. .
              The real zingers are those that start "I really like XXXXX, but he sucks"
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

DJ Williams is a solid LB and a definite upgrade from anybody we've had at LB in the past 5 years. If we draft a DT a quick fix at LB is not a bad solution. If he comes at the right price I would make the move. He' does have a clouded injury history.

Remember Michael Barrow came near the end of his career and had some good years with the Giants.
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                  Lol it's funny because whenever someone says "no offense" to me I'm always expecting to get offended....."with all due respect..." is another one of those

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    Lol it's funny because whenever someone says "no offense" to me I'm always expecting to get offended....."with all due respect..." is another one of those
                    "Why is it that whenever someone says 'with all due respect', they really mean 'kiss my ***'?"

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Some ppl are evolving... hopefully in the near future, we will have no threads that remotely relate to sign whom ever the other teams are getting rid off and then justifying the reasons.

it's like saying sign Randy Moss! I've never liked his attitude BUT he has changed, and he can play in case Cruz decides to leave. We need him b/c he can provide experience....

any player can be justified in reality.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Working...
                      X