Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't the Giants look at Desmond Bryant??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]534[/ATTACH]
    Thats all the " looking " I need. Just say NO!
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      I don't know much about Bryant but I would say that being 6'6" is a negative quality for a DT. It is hard to gain leverage on the guards and centers who are usually a few inches shorter and wider in stature. The only benefit comes in swatting down passes. It is much more critical to stop the run and height won't help us there.
      After watching Canty try his hand at DT in a 4-3 you'd think folks would understand why DT's are stout, wide, strong dudes. Not tall, rangey, types like DE's. That was one of the problems with CC he was a 3-4 DE not a 4-3 DT. Pass on Bryant. Next one up!

Comment

Originally posted by bearbryant View Post
        After watching Canty try his hand at DT in a 4-3 you'd think folks would understand why DT's are stout, wide, strong dudes. Not tall, rangey, types like DE's. That was one of the problems with CC he was a 3-4 DE not a 4-3 DT. Pass on Bryant. Next one up!
        Canty was excellent when healthy. He beasted in 2011.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
          I don't know much about Bryant but I would say that being 6'6" is a negative quality for a DT. It is hard to gain leverage on the guards and centers who are usually a few inches shorter and wider in stature. The only benefit comes in swatting down passes. It is much more critical to stop the run and height won't help us there.
          Maybe we could use him at WR to replace Barden?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]534[/ATTACH]
            Lol is it me or does it look like he has down syndrome.

Comment

My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
              X