Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't the Giants look at Desmond Bryant??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't the Giants look at Desmond Bryant??

Bryant is a free agent from the Raiders he is 6'6 and 311 lbs. Had 10 sacks I believe last year and is only 27 years old. He could be perfect to replace Canty. Very similar in the way he is built except younger and stronger. Now I don't know what kind of money it would require to get him but he seems to be a very capable DT available on the FA market. I'd much rather have him than Cullen Jenkins.

At first I thought you said Dez Bryant but then I saw "raiders"... lol

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

How do we know they aren't?
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

He is kind of a Diva though

Comment

desmond-bryant-mugshot.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            At first I thought you said Dez Bryant but then I saw "raiders"... lol
            If we sign Dez Bryant we will need to hire security guards to follow him around

Comment

Originally posted by Rawdog550 View Post
              Bryant is a free agent from the Raiders he is 6'6 and 311 lbs. Had 10 sacks I believe last year and is only 27 years old. He could be perfect to replace Canty. Very similar in the way he is built except younger and stronger. Now I don't know what kind of money it would require to get him but he seems to be a very capable DT available on the FA market. I'd much rather have him than Cullen Jenkins.
              he may be cheaper than Jenkins possibly.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

So u think the giants will look at the guy the was just recently arrested?

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]534[/ATTACH]
                  That picture makes me laugh every time . Its like the Rolando Mcclain pic getting arrested

Comment

Oh because no Giants have ever been arrested befor!!! Him getting arrested doesn't take away from the fact that he could help the Giants out big time and that he is a very good DT.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      That picture makes me laugh every time . Its like the Rolando Mcclain pic getting arrested

That picture just has Raiders written all over it....and The First 48.

Comment

Oh because no Giants have ever been arrested befor!!! Him getting arrested doesn't take away from the fact that he could help the Giants out big time and that he is a very good DT.
                        There is a difference between being on the giants and getting arrested and getting arrested as a free agent and the giants bringing you in. Not sure how many times the latter has happened

Comment

I don't know much about Bryant but I would say that being 6'6" is a negative quality for a DT. It is hard to gain leverage on the guards and centers who are usually a few inches shorter and wider in stature. The only benefit comes in swatting down passes. It is much more critical to stop the run and height won't help us there.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            I don't know much about Bryant but I would say that being 6'6" is a negative quality for a DT. It is hard to gain leverage on the guards and centers who are usually a few inches shorter and wider in stature. The only benefit comes in swatting down passes. It is much more critical to stop the run and height won't help us there.
                            How tall was canty? 6'6?

Comment

Originally posted by GiantNYFan8 View Post
                              How tall was canty? 6'6?
                              That's exactly what he is.
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X