Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackburn to hit the Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    J Will.. I think the weak-side spot is ok, with Paysinger as the back up
    Oops my bad and yeah I agree.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      But he isnt that good.
      he isn't that bad either. you know what your getting with chase a true leader and true football player. old school lb
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

      2015 season tbd

      Comment


      • #48
        Let Chase test the market, he's earned the right to see what his value is. The Giants should go in another direction and find a replacement either in the draft or free agency.

        Giants fan since the early 80s

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
          he isn't that bad either. you know what your getting with chase a true leader and true football player. old school lb
          I can't understand how Chase impacts the game with his "leadership" and "instincts"... I keep hearing people talk about it but I just haven't seen it.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Jahh View Post
            I can't understand how Chase impacts the game with his "leadership" and "instincts"... I keep hearing people talk about it but I just haven't seen it.
            Watch his interception in the Superbowl again.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Jahh View Post
              I can't understand how Chase impacts the game with his "leadership" and "instincts"... I keep hearing people talk about it but I just haven't seen it.
              are you kidding me? he is always around the football and does nothing but make plays look at the tape from our last superbowl run and last year
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

              2015 season tbd

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
                X2

                That's life on the GMB, where reality and common sense go right out the window.
                Lets get this straight.. He is easily replaceable.. you draft any 3 to 5th round linebacker. hell even through in some UDFA's and you get a player who can play as good as him.. The fact is he's starting because he knows the playbook the guy is smart.. other than that.. he's barley close to average even below.. it's not hard to see. Theres not even a lick of talent at that position thats why he started. you can get someone cheap from free agency or a late round pick to fill his postion and we wouldn't even know he was gone.
                #80
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  You guys are so use to watching dismal linebacker play on this defense for years you'd think a freshman in highschool could play the position at NFL well if he came cheap enough.
                  #80
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                    Lets get this straight.. He is easily replaceable.. you draft any 3 to 5th round linebacker. hell even through in some UDFA's and you get a player who can play as good as him.. The fact is he's starting because he knows the playbook the guy is smart.. other than that.. he's barley close to average even below.. it's not hard to see. Theres not even a lick of talent at that position thats why he started. you can get someone cheap from free agency or a late round pick to fill his postion and we wouldn't even know he was gone.
                    \

                    other than that the guy stinks

                    say what you want but it seems its so easy to find talent to replace yet the Giants have failed to do so in the last three seasons.........
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                      You guys are so use to watching dismal linebacker play on this defense for years you'd think a freshman in highschool could play the position at NFL well if he came cheap enough.
                      Yeah, tons of people on these boards back him except no other NFL team will sign him. We have been conditioned to accept below average play.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                        Yeah, tons of people on these boards back him except no other NFL team will sign him. We have been conditioned to accept below average play.
                        whom else on the team was better at MLB and where is this fantasy MLB going to come from??
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          whom else on the team was better at MLB and where is this fantasy MLB going to come from??
                          No one but that doesn't mean that he's good.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                            No one but that doesn't mean that he's good.
                            thats not the point ..........
                            the point is you put the best players on the field and like it or not he has been the best choice. Obvioulsy the Giants haven't been able to do better...
                            In that regard the guy deserves to be on the roster until someone plays him off
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                              Lets get this straight.. He is easily replaceable.. you draft any 3 to 5th round linebacker. hell even through in some UDFA's and you get a player who can play as good as him.. The fact is he's starting because he knows the playbook the guy is smart.. other than that.. he's barley close to average even below.. it's not hard to see. Theres not even a lick of talent at that position thats why he started. you can get someone cheap from free agency or a late round pick to fill his postion and we wouldn't even know he was gone.
                              Phillip Dillard says "Man I wish it was that easy!"
                              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                let him go...time to move on


                                Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                                Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X