I would be happy with Barden and Randel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Yeah because it is average to have at throw for at least 20 TDs and 3,000 yards for 8 straight seasons.

Eli Manning does have times where he is inconscistent but to claim he is average is as far off as the claims that he is The Best in NFL.
    more rings, Superbowl MVP's, and playoff wins than his superstar brother Peyton who is thought of as one of the greatest QB's all time. some of you are just unbelievable,,,,who else are you taking to QB this team in the playoffs? maybe they could bring back dave brown or perhaps scott bruenner.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      It wouldn't be ideal by any stretch, but if getting a beefy OL that could actually protect Eli meant being forced to roll with Randle, Barden, and Jernigan, I'd deal with it...
      this makes no sense. even with this horrible OL this past season wasn't Eli the least sacked QB in the game? randle/barden/jernigan are a huge step down from cruz/nicks and are more complimentary players than impact starters. come on toad you are better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by jints10 View Post
        With jernigan in the slot.....Eli has been making these guys careers anf I'm talking Plax..Smith..Nicks..and Cruz....Clear up the cap space for OL

....we saw what Wilson can do.....Let em both walk
        Wow....just...wow.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
          Elii's had two amazing seven game seasons surrounded by years of incredible averageness.
          Averageness...sigh, amazing. This is why Im only on these boards until the draft, and why so many of the older posters are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
            this makes no sense. even with this horrible OL this past season wasn't Eli the least sacked QB in the game? randle/barden/jernigan are a huge step down from cruz/nicks and are more complimentary players than impact starters. come on toad you are better than that.
            Eli was the least sacked QB all because of himself. He's a Jedi Master in the pocket, and can avoid the rushers like nobody else (especially when you have Diehl giving up a rusher on Every. Damn. Down.)

But he's not a god with unlimited physical resources within himself. I would love to have an OL that can actually protect the passer, so Eli can apply that Jedi Master quality towards getting through his progressions and delivering the ball right where it needs to be, instead of getting picked off all the damn time. If he can apply his will towards that, then the receiver has no choice but to come down with the ball, like we saw with Manningham in that XLVI pass. Sure it doesn't get you those spectacular 99 yarders, but it does give you guaranteed first downs and guaranteed points...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

With jernigan in the slot.....Eli has been making these guys careers anf I'm talking Plax..Smith..Nicks..and Cruz....Clear up the cap space for OL

rubbish
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

dumb....very dumb
                Randle will be good IMO....Barden....he is nothing
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

This is the biggest decision as Giant fans, i actually hear what your saying. I honestly thought we might be letting Nicks go and signing Cruz. Randle seems to be the next guy up thats a similiar style player to Nicks. Just alot of money in a position that we have turnover on alot of great talent. Not to mention The Elite one making them all look better (except for this past season)
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                  X