X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah, RFA.
    If he were UFA we could be in trouble
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
      He will lose a few million in endorsements also. Have yet to see any NYG player that left do well with another team over the past 4 or 5 years.

Cruz will be as good as the QB that is throwing him the ball and thats a fact Jack lol.
      Right, because we all know Cruz has no talent.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Do you have any links for these "articles"?
        http://www.giants101.com/2013/03/08/...cruz-an-offer/

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          We know none of that..
          From your boy Adam Shef:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...iority-sources

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            I will just NEVER understand some of you people.... Do you watch the Giants? You would love to give up Cruz for a #1 pick? Are you high? Cruz is the oil that makes the offense run. Nicks is ALWAYS hurting with nagging injuries, Randle is somewhat still unproven, but I think he could fill Nicks spot. I honestly, truely can not fathem what some of you say on this board sometimes.

Cruz, Eli, JPP are all worth well more then just a lat first round pick, which is what the Giants would get.

If we lose Cruz, we might as well start rebioulding IMO. Cut Rolle, Webster, Snee, Tuck, anyone over 30.... Cause if Cruz leaves, we wont be able to replace him. We got EXTREMELY lucky he emerged after we lost Smith. Cruz IMO is a top 10, if not top 5 WR in this league with a HUGE impact on the offense.
            I love Cruz too, but he's not a top 5 receiver dude! Explosive one minute.....making a killer drop the next.
            Top Tier WR's don't do that!!
            I would love to keep him, but not if it means mortgaging the ranch. IMO, keeping Bennett is more important than keeping Cruz
            Last edited by bigblue58; 03-08-2013, 11:06 AM.
            "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Right, because we all know Cruz has no talent.
              I don't see in the original comment Cruz's talent being questioned. I read that a wide receiver is only as good as the quarterback throwing him the ball. Hence the receiver can't do much without the ball in his hands, and that's the quarterbacks job.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

The Rams have way too many holes to just give up a 1st round pick and a boat load of cash to go RFA shopping. Their whole offense could arguably be upgraded and it's not going to matter much if they have Cruz when Bradford is just getting pummeled because his Oline stinks. They'll probably pick up Kenny Vaccaro and then a WR with the 2nd selection. They might be in position to look for OT help in FA.

Comment

I've read that if Cruz doesn't get play as a RFA then no one will, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    I see this as win/win for the Giants. Either a first round pick or one more year of Cruz on the cheap. Either way we win...
                    Yes, especially if the pick is a lineman

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                      What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by TuckandRolle View Post
                        He came on yesterday and explained how because Cruz is likely to be tendered, with a first rounder..it is HIGHLY unlikely teams will give up their first and a huge contract for Cruz. We have nothing to worry about this year. NEXT year is the tricky situation.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                          I second this, Wallace was the closest to ever get play last year and it wasn't that close. I've heard more teams are interested in Cruz then last year with Wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                            I don't see in the original comment Cruz's talent being questioned. I read that a wide receiver is only as good as the quarterback throwing him the ball. Hence the receiver can't do much without the ball in his hands, and that's the quarterbacks job.
                            And if the receivers suck how does that affect the QB?

Comment

Teams are of course interested in what the Cruz camp wants but I'm sure they will back away from his demands just like the 49ers did with Wallace last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                                Teams are of course interested in what the Cruz camp wants but I'm sure they will back away from his demands just like the 49ers did with Wallace last year.
                                It will be an interesting FA period

Comment

Working...
                                X