Teams lining up for Cruz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Right, because we all know Cruz has no talent.
    Also, this idea that an NFL player has to be in NY to get endorsements is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
      Sorry dont get me wrong this kid has a lot of talent not sure we have seen it all yet. If he has Gabbert Sanchez or that guy who ever he is in Clev throwing to him it would be very difficult putting up the same numbers as when Eli is his QB
      Why is that? If he were playing with Brady, Brees, Peyton, Rodgers?
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        Quite frankly.....even with the 1st round pick, I'd be ******* pissed. Cruz is a rags to riches, bonafide hometown hero.....and Eli's saftey net. You don't let just let a guy like that walk.
        I think that we have the right to match any offer from another team though, so we really have all of the leverage here. I doubt that Cruz gets a single offer.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          Also, this idea that an NFL player has to be in NY to get endorsements is silly.
          There seems to be this need to divorce ourselves from former players or players who look to FA as though they have personally wronged us. They become talentless hacks who could be replaced by anyone.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
            Quite frankly.....even with the 1st round pick, I'd be ******* pissed. Cruz is a rags to riches, bonafide hometown hero.....and Eli's saftey net. You don't let just let a guy like that walk.
            Absolutely! Especially if you trade Cruz for another "not-NFL-ready" 1st round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
              Absolutely! Especially if you trade Cruz for another "not-NFL-ready" 1st round pick.
              But Eli has magic and can make anyone better!
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                You're just upset because now you may have to change the wedding venue

Comment

unless u can sign Welker

:ducks:
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Sorry I forgot about that! Eli made a Pro Bowler out of Sincorice Moss!

Comment

It is not a question of whether the Giants WANT to keep Cruz, of course they do. The team simply can't afford to keep him at the numbers he wants without dismantling a big piece of the team to do it. The front office knows what they have at QB, they know Eli can be successful with a variety of receivers, he has proven it throughout his career. Cruz is a great player no doubt but you dont dismantle your team and build around him. It's a good point about endorsements, Victor will get them anywhere, I would argue NY is the best place to be for his fashion label but I am no fashion expert. Anyways none of this talk is about whether Cruz is a good player, he is, Do you take an axe to the roster to keep him? I wouldn't. Hartline just got a 5 years 30 million dollar deal, Cruz will want more (he is a better player). I don't see how we keep Cruz and Nicks, Nicks is the younger player who can handle the physical contact better to me if you can only afford 1 of them it has to be Nicks.

Comment

​Hi

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                          unless u can sign Welker

:ducks:
                          Ha Ha! Good one!

Comment

And especially since after the first 6 picks you don't get elite production like you do with Cruz. How many first round picks after the 6th overall selection has made a 1000 yards recently? I can only think of Nicks and Dez. If we only get one first round pick on Cruz, it's not good.

Comment

Originally posted by rtlax View Post
                              It is not a question of whether the Giants WANT to keep Cruz, of course they do. The team simply can't afford to keep him at the numbers he wants without dismantling a big piece of the team to do it. The front office knows what they have at QB, they know Eli can be successful with a variety of receivers, he has proven it throughout his career. Cruz is a great player no doubt but you dont dismantle your team and build around him. It's a good point about endorsements, Victor will get them anywhere, I would argue NY is the best place to be for his fashion label but I am no fashion expert. Anyways none of this talk is about whether Cruz is a good player, he is, Do you take an axe to the roster to keep him? I wouldn't. Hartline just got a 5 years 30 million dollar deal, Cruz will want more (he is a better player). I don't see how we keep Cruz and Nicks, Nicks is the younger player who can handle the physical contact better to me if you can only afford 1 of them it has to be Nicks.
                              What is the # Cruz is asking for??

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                                You're just upset because now you may have to change the wedding venue
                                You have no idea
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X