Bears and Panthers interested in Kevin Boothe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears and Panthers interested in Kevin Boothe

The Chicago Bears and Carolina Panthers are reportedly interested in unrestricted free agent OG Kevin Boothe. www.bigblueinteractive.com

Sure, why not? Get rid of Boothe too.

Comment

It angers me that we developed this guy and help him lose the baby fat. Now when he's getting good, he bolts. I don't see us keeping him.

Comment

Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
        It angers me that we developed this guy and help him lose the baby fat. Now when he's getting good, he bolts. I don't see us keeping him.
        We did the exact same thing to Bennett, he was overweight and had questionable work ethics before we signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
          We did the exact same thing to Bennett, he was overweight and had questionable work ethics before we signed him.
          I think all that Bennett overweight was just garbage talk. Dude looked to be in pretty incredible shape to me.

We definitely can't take credit for developing Martellus Bennett. He was here for one year.

Comment

Yeah, my money says the Bears sign Boothe.....he's a good player, so it would make sense that we lose him and create some more draft day holes.
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Solid player but one we can move on without. Wish him the best of luck if he does go to Chicago.

Comment

No worries, we have David Diehl who helped us win 2 Super Bowls

Comment

We don't need any of these guys....free up some cap space to draft another defensive end, I hope.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                    No worries, we have David Diehl who helped us win 2 Super Bowls
                    lol

Comment

Working...
                    X