Free agency update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free agency update

Alot of guys still unsigned out there. Why is Shockey on this list I thought he was finished? Hmm....

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...fl-free-agents

Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
    Alot of guys still unsigned out there. Why is Shockey on this list I thought he was finished? Hmm....

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...fl-free-agents
    Huge percent of the guys are unsigned which tells me that the market is collapsing for free agents except for special situations. Most teams are fairly to mostly strapped for cash. There are a couple of exceptions but at the end of the day there will be plenty of free agent talent available on the cheap. Even Canty, who is now signed went for 3 years at $8M with a $2.8 guarantee. Cripes, he earned in the neighborhood of $9M per year for us for the past 3 years. This market is turning in a way that helps us.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Shockey is finished but he's yet to retire.

Comment

Pretty Quiet on the Osi front.Yeah i went there

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          Shockey is finished but he's yet to retire.
          Some would say he retired after his first year in the NFL but just didn't announce it. He was the most exciting Giants rookie since Lawrence Taylor. After the first year, nothing much at all. Pedestrian career that could have been legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsd fan View Post
            The top guys always go first, usually because they already had deals in place. Plenty of time left

Comment

Another guy who's agent has him convinced he's worth much more that the markets says he is. I guess JR has played this one masterfully the past 2 years.Osi and his agent need to realize that the market is not made by the media. It is made by the people who sign checks and expect production for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                Another guy who's agent has him convinced he's worth much more that the markets says he is. I guess JR has played this one masterfully the past 2 years.Osi and his agent need to realize that the market is not made by the media. It is made by the people who sign checks and expect production for their money.
                Isn't his agent Tom Condon? Lol.

Comment

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
                  Yes on the calls. I don't believe he'll be back but stay tuned. RT @teoco56: Is anyone calling Osi? Chance he stays in NY?

Comment

It's almost like the stock market the people that don't panic end up rich.

Comment

Coulda sworn he went to the Skins..
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                        I don't like how JR threw 6million I believe or in that neighborhood at Osi last season. This was done for no apparent reason except possibly to thwart a potential holdout from Osi, which wouldn't have mattered last year judging by his terrible play.

Comment

Donovan McNabb is a free agent? What kind of list is this?

Comment

Working...
                          X