Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB Market drying up before it even starts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB Market drying up before it even starts?

No big splash signings..

Sean Smith, Nnamdi, DRC, Grimes, Talib, Robinson, etc etc.

All still on the market.. Hopefully that means Reese will be able to scoop up someone for cheap

I hope teams sign these guys else all the best CBs will be gone in the draft!

Comment

ALOT of top talent CB's out there, but they all want 10mil or more per season and the NFL is heading the opposite direction of those Nnamdi like contracts
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
        ALOT of top talent CB's out there, but they all want 10mil or more per season and the NFL is heading the opposite direction of those Nnamdi like contracts
        I think they will make an example of Nnamdi, like the Tuck Rule. the Nnamdi Rule...Revis is the best and worth his contract CB, Nnamdi was never even close.

Comment

Nnamdi is about to get smacked with the reality stick. Like the rest of us, he'll be tightening his family budget considerably. lol
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Think he'll be able to feed his family?

Comment

DRC just signed a one year deal with Denver.. a 1 year deal

Comment

We need to release a few more people and sign their equivalent replacements for half the price.
                Look at what Canty got........$8M for 3 years and a $2.8M guarantee. He made over $8M each of the past 3 years for us. The market is imploding and JR needs to be on top of it to upgrade our talent as much as possible.

Comment

A lot of good FA CBs available and a lot of good CB prospects ...
                  Hope we'll take at least one because Ross is obviously not the answer we need for us secondary

Comment

Lotta ridiculous money being spent on both receivers and CBs. I know that's the NFL/Fantasy Football sales pitch, but superbowls are won on O and D lines and QBs.

If you have time to throw it, and have a decent to good QB, anyone can catch it, and not many can defend it.

Its been proven over and over again. Just sayin...

Comment

if namdi ends up signing for what we signed ross for, im gonna be pretty livid. if any corner listed in the thread for that matter. seems like a waste of cap space with the ross contract but we will see i guess...btw im not saying i even want namdi im just saying id much rather namdi then ross even with namdi looking bad in philly

Comment

I would be thrilled if we got Talib real cheap by cutting Webster

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          if namdi ends up signing for what we signed ross for, im gonna be pretty livid. if any corner listed in the thread for that matter. seems like a waste of cap space with the ross contract but we will see i guess...btw im not saying i even want namdi im just saying id much rather namdi then ross even with namdi looking bad in philly
                          DRC signed with Denver for just $5 million, and we're wasting time with Ross.. SMFH

Comment

There are going to be some excellent FA values available if we just continue to wait it out. No need to spend more than necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by bearbryant View Post
                              Think he'll be able to feed his family?
                              Yes but he will have to fire the in house Chef he had.

Comment

Working...
                              X